Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 02, 2017, 08:37:35 PM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on August 02, 2017, 09:46:13 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on August 02, 2017, 09:34:06 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 06:47:08 AM
Good Morning! Dymphna lost her marbles yesterday so I though we could take up a collection. Got any you can spare? It's for a good cause. I have none. Mine have been taken and l am no help, but most of you still have them. So in your charity.....

They've got to be around here somewhere...

Mine ran away a long, long time ago.

You should have said something!  Hey, maybe your marbles instigated all of this and now yours, mine, and Carleen's are all down at Munda's playing.  Munda is the marble whisperer.   :crazy: :eek: :leaving:  Buwahahaha

I always was the troublemaker.  I think mine went on vacation and forgot to take me along.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on August 03, 2017, 08:45:48 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on August 02, 2017, 08:37:35 PM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on August 02, 2017, 09:46:13 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on August 02, 2017, 09:34:06 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 06:47:08 AM
Good Morning! Dymphna lost her marbles yesterday so I though we could take up a collection. Got any you can spare? It's for a good cause. I have none. Mine have been taken and l am no help, but most of you still have them. So in your charity.....

They've got to be around here somewhere...

Mine ran away a long, long time ago.

You should have said something!  Hey, maybe your marbles instigated all of this and now yours, mine, and Carleen's are all down at Munda's playing.  Munda is the marble whisperer.   :crazy: :eek: :leaving:  Buwahahaha

I always was the troublemaker.  I think mine went on vacation and forgot to take me along.

No way Mary. Not you.....look at you. So sweet and fresh. That pic must have been taken after your coffee.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

There is a very small possibility that the picture was photoshopped. Not going to admit to anything though.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Mary, you are funny, you know that? Lol
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

I keep waiting for an invitation to MLG's garden party that she is obviously having, but my mailbox remains empty.   :(  Where did I go wrong?  I even dyed my wings pink, put a shine on my halo that hasn't been there in a while, and got a new mint green and silver robe.  I've got meringue pizza, cut up fruit and a fruit dip, a jello mold made with black cherry jello, fruit cocktail and celery bits ready to go.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 03, 2017, 12:16:32 PM
I keep waiting for an invitation to MLG's garden party that she is obviously having, but my mailbox remains empty.   :(  Where did I go wrong?  I even dyed my wings pink, put a shine on my halo that hasn't been there in a while, and got a new mint green and silver robe.  I've got meringue pizza, cut up fruit and a fruit dip, a jello mold made with black cherry jello, fruit cocktail and celery bits ready to go.

We can have a garden party right here. 

Carleendiane

Good Morning. Headed out to dentist. God bless your day!

Carleendiane

Took hours but I lived to tell about it. 3 teeth down, one to go. That gets fixed in a couple weeks.

Carleendiane

Up. At em. Yep, no wasting a single God given day. It is beautiful. Cool and sunny. Got some shelves to refinish today for kitchen. And continued prayers for my brother. He feels so alone, though he does have some family with him. He was never able to have children, which was God's Will I guess, so at least he can focus on getting himself better fed and rested. As of last night, he still had not done either.

Kephapaulos

I will pray for your brother, Carleendiane. :pray1:

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on August 05, 2017, 10:08:01 AM
I will pray for your brother, Carleendiane. :pray1:

Thank you Keph, that is all I ask. Just prayers. Hope your day is exactly as God wills it! It's gonna be great.

Carleendiane

Good morning! It's Sunday again. Let's go to Mass. Then eat, then play? How's that sound?

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on August 03, 2017, 03:54:31 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on August 03, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

We can have a garden party right here. 

Good one, Mary!  I never even thought about that song being part of it.  That guy was pure dreamy!   :swoon: :swoon2:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning! Heading back to dentist to see why the teeth he worked on hurt so bad. I think it's trigeminal, but don't know until he checks me out. Can't brush it or chew on it. Too bad for me. Guess I'll go get an ice cream. Hot cold do not hurt it.

No hospital has contacted my brother to say they have his wife. He only knows she is in upper peninsula.

Carleendiane

Just found four facilities in upper peninsula, so brother is checking them out now. Thanks be to God. Hope he finds her.  :pray3: