Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Daughter is 8 months along and looks about 5. She has all the discomfort, but isn't even in maternity wear. She is 5'8 and long torso. How can this be? She has gained 30 pounds though.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Phew....8 months along in the dead of summer?  I feel for your daughter, Carleen!  And all ladies late I preganacy right now.  That's some serious purgatory time.  I wonder if it's indulgenced?  It should be!  ;D

Anyway, good morning, all.  After all the business we've had lately, I am looking forward to having absolutely nothing...zero....zilch on the schedule today.  We are filling up a medium sized kiddie pool, and hanging out on the patio all day today.  I may do some gardening, too.... but only if I feel like it  :cheeseheadbeer:

Have a good day, everyone!

Carleendiane

Hi all. Daughter leaves today  :( have therapy today. Sheep butchered tomorrow. Hope this is a good day for all. God bless.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

This is  beautiful day. Unless you are a sheep. But otherwise a lovely day. Good Morning!

Lydia Purpuraria

Good morning, Carleen!  :)

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on July 08, 2017, 06:17:28 AM
Good morning, Carleen!  :)

You're looking bright and ...beautiful this morning Lydia!

dymphna17

Good morning my peeps!  Yay Saturday!  Is Saturday chore day for anyone else?  It's my day to tie up any loose ends from the week.  Finally put away all the laundry, sweep the whole floor instead of just under the table, dust the bottom bookshelf instead of just the top that everyone can see.  You get the idea. 

We are going back up to our first bike rally of the season.  It's only about 15 minutes away on a 20 acre field surrounded by trees that hide another 15 acres.  There was a huge bonfire and a fantastic band.  Today will have more bands as well as the bike games.  So I had better get moving.

Make it a great day everybody!  AMDG!   :pray3:  :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on July 08, 2017, 08:49:42 AM
Good morning my peeps!  Yay Saturday!  Is Saturday chore day for anyone else?  It's my day to tie up any loose ends from the week.  Finally put away all the laundry, sweep the whole floor instead of just under the table, dust the bottom bookshelf instead of just the top that everyone can see.  You get the idea. 

We are going back up to our first bike rally of the season.  It's only about 15 minutes away on a 20 acre field surrounded by trees that hide another 15 acres.  There was a huge bonfire and a fantastic band.  Today will have more bands as well as the bike games.  So I had better get moving.

Make it a great day everybody!  AMDG!   :pray3:  :cheeseheadbeer: 8)

:seeya: :grouphug: :grouphug: :seeya:

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Hope you had a good nites sleep. Sunday. You know the drill. Shake out those cobwebs! Get going.

Carleendiane

dymphna17

Good morning!  If you go to bed in the morning, should you have to get up in that same morning?  Just a thought.  Carleen wants pictures so here are some from the rally.  I didn't get any from the bike games or the best in show.  I accidentally left my phone at home.  So here are some of what I got:

Our friend's campsite:

Now THAT'S a fire!  You could stand 10 feet away and still roast a marshmallow

The stage with the band and the dancefloor

Hubby wielding command over his powered parachute parachute

Kiting the parachute!  Next year we bring the powered part as well   :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

I overslept juuuust enough that I was late to Mass.  :-\ I hate oversleeping.
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on July 09, 2017, 12:38:24 PM
I overslept juuuust enough that I was late to Mass.  :-\ I hate oversleeping.

:grouphug:
?

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Raining crazy today. Up. At em.

Carleendiane

Come on sleepy heads. Always somepin needs doin. Time to rally and plan your attack on All that needs doin.