Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 02, 2017, 07:34:40 AM
Good morning everyone. Get up. Help me get up! Having a hard morning.

Mornin' Sweetie!   :grouphug: You can do this!  :cheer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 02, 2017, 07:34:40 AM
Good morning everyone. Get up. Help me get up! Having a hard morning.

But Carleen, you can't fall apart now!  I've been counting on you to rescue the Canada 150 thread if we can't make the 150 posts in time.

Gondor sounds like Canada, right?

Bring the Good Morning brigade!  Bring the Go to Bed brigade!  Only you can save me now, Obiwan Carleen.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Well not so good, but hey it is morning and im still here. Head banging. Spent more hours trying to sleep than sleeping. But again I'm still here. Sun shining. Dog being lazy with me. My constant companion. He does not care about my bed head. He's so nice to be with. Hubby made the coffee this morning so hope it's not too strong. I'm picking up here. I should be up and around near noon. :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lydia Purpuraria

I hope things start getting better quickly, Carleen.   :grouphug:

(Logan's a good boy.)

Lydia Purpuraria

Dymphna--how was the reunion?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on July 03, 2017, 09:18:25 AM

(Logan's a good boy.)

Yes, Logan is a great friend. If I'm not doing well, he just lays by me. If I'm up and around he goes where I go. Yes, he does like a bit of melted butter on his food, but, that's the least we can do for such a fine friend. We put our foot down on making him omeletes.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning! Happy 4th. Not doing anything special here. On the mend, hurray!

Jayne

Good to see you are starting to feel better, Carleen. 

As I expected, you heroically dragged yourself over to post in the Canada 150 thread, in spite of your troubles.  My thanks to you and to everyone who contributed to that thread.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Thank you Jayne! Yup, happy to help!

Bernadette

Morning everyone. ONe of my neighbors decided to celebrate the 4th by setting off a loud firecracker at 8:00 AM.  ::) Oh, well; at least I wasn't late for my medication schedule. Now I'm on my second cup of coffee and then on to daily housework.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on July 03, 2017, 09:18:25 AM

(Logan's a good boy.)

Lydia, you are looking a bit aged, still very lovely. I have a contractor who could help you if you wish. A bit of Crack filler, bit of drywall tape, some sanding and paint. You interested? And maybe a chic haircut. I think we could really make a difference, if I'm not being rude, I hope. Just saying.......

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Pregnant due next month daughter coming in this .ken for a few days. Glad. Been  while. Beautiful day. Another night of spending more time trying to sleep than actually sleeping. There. Had to complain, darn it.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 04, 2017, 08:42:46 AM
Lydia, you are looking a bit aged, still very lovely. I have a contractor who could help you if you wish. A bit of Crack filler, bit of drywall tape, some sanding and paint. You interested? And maybe a chic haircut. I think we could really make a difference, if I'm not being rude, I hope. Just saying.......

Thank you, Carleen, but why would I want to do all that?

I hope you have a great visit with your daughter!

Carleendiane

Good morning all. No, I know it's not morning. But I may not be able to get on in morning. Hope every one has a blessed day. I hate losing my easy banter, while my tablet continues blocking me from. being with my friends. Don't forget me. Or do forget me. That would be more humble...meh..

Carleendiane

Good morning! Had a great day yesterday. Great visit with daughter. Going baby shopping today.