Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 11, 2017, 08:04:23 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on June 11, 2017, 07:50:01 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 11, 2017, 06:47:38 AM
Good Sunday morning to you all. Holy Day morning. Party this afternoon after Mass. Beer tasting party. Son will have girlfriends parents out here. Should be fun.

Good morning Miss Carleen!  A beer tasting party eh?  Do you all make your own beer?  Oooo and the 'rents will be over too?  You'll have to tell me all about it when they leave.  I look forward to the details!  Here's my contribution to the party;  :cheeseheadbeer:  and if that flavor with cheese isn't to your liking, there is always this;  :beer:  Have fun!!

Well dymph, everyone here is invited. Oops, for got to mention that. Price of admission.....a six pack of any kind of summer beer. Preferably not one that is well known. God bless you. Hope to see you. How's that Ole Thing we call a head today?

Anyone bringing Fat Tire beer?  I don't drink the stuff, myself, so it's anyone's guess as to what it tastes like.  I just hope it doesn't taste like a fat tire or a $3.oo 6-pack.  Good things have been said about it, so there's that...
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning to all! How was your weekend? I've been busy lately. Looking forward to nothing outside the ordinary. Don't have the energy for this pace, but am glad and happy for all the good things happening. Now I am pooped. And I just woke up an hour ago.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 12, 2017, 07:39:35 AM
Good morning to all! How was your weekend? I've been busy lately. Looking forward to nothing outside the ordinary. Don't have the energy for this pace, but am glad and happy for all the good things happening. Now I am pooped. And I just woke up an hour ago.

Maybe God is calling for a redo.  We get to redo this morning!  I like the concept.     :shrug:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good Morning everyone. Got up early to take car in. Hubby accidently ram the tailgate into the roof of garage, forgetting he had it open. Doesn't shut right. Boo. Bummer.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Gonna be a hot one. Poor garden. Plus been very dry. Gotta get out there and water plants. So far so good, only lost one beet plant.

Kaesekopf

Poor garden?  Poor kaese.  No ac.  Truly, penance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

GOOD MORNING, KAESE!  Is there a prize for hitting page 200? Well.....there ought a be. Just sayin.

It is not good that Kaese, our masterful master should have to sweat. We could break down again and he would have to fix it in this heat. No its not right. Kaese I have this adorable carved Spanish folding hand fan. It is for church, but it would be an honor to lend it to you!

Bernadette

Morning, all. Just about to have breakfast and start cleaning.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Ok. I know. Its not morning. Not now. But I got my laps around the property done and prayed for you guys. Especially those making prayer requests.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 13, 2017, 10:32:44 AM
Ok. I know. Its not morning. Not now. But I got my laps around the property done and prayed for you guys. Especially those making prayer requests.

Laps around the property?  Do tell.

dymphna17

Quote from: christulsa on June 13, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

She's in charge of making sure all the fence is up and the sheep are in place.  She keeps it beautifully rustic.  Otherwise it's a mess and the ram gets to ruin things.  It's a big job but she handles it with grace and dignity.  :)
?

Carleendiane

Chris, husband cut a walking path just outside of the sheep fencing. That's my walking path. It's a bit rough but I love it. Each lap around the property is 1/3 mile. I do 6 laps.

Quote from: dymphna17 on June 13, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

She's in charge of making sure all the fence is up and the sheep are in place.  She keeps it beautifully rustic.  Otherwise it's a mess and the ram gets to ruin things.  It's a big job but she handles it with grace and dignity.  :)

Actually Dymphna is right. I do have to check the fencing so during my laps I look for places that may need to be attended to.

Pheo

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 13, 2017, 08:14:27 AMKaese I have this adorable carved Spanish folding hand fan. It is for church, but it would be an honor to lend it to you!

Haha, well there's an offer KK can probably say was his first.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Carleendiane

Pheo, great to have you join us! See you in the morning maybe....over a cup of ummmm, tea?.....coffee? Well, whatever you want, we have it.

Kaese, well, he really can't be too picky. Something is better than nothing. Poor Kaese.