Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

been up since 5 morning routine is exhausting breathing treatment, chest PT, suction, oral care, woundcare range of motion, lots of other gross stuff.finally out of bed dressed and chest still feels congested.hoping I am not coming down with something
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on May 22, 2017, 05:04:47 AM
been up since 5 morning routine is exhausting breathing treatment, chest PT, suction, oral care, woundcare range of motion, lots of other gross stuff.finally out of bed dressed and chest still feels congested.hoping I am not coming down with something

A real busy guy aren't you Ches! 5 am an early start for your much needed tortures  :) Will pray you are NOT coming down with anything. It is the time of year for allergies, hope it's nothing more than that.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning. A dark dreary day here. How about where you are?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ahhhhh. The sun is poking out. Yessss. Maybe it can motivate me to get things done. Good morning, Bird, Non, Munda, Heinrich, Kaese, Jayne, Dymphna, Gardener, Inpefess, etc. A good day to you all!

Matamoros

Bright and sunny here with a high of 97. Good morning, everyone!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Matamoros on May 22, 2017, 09:44:50 AM
Bright and sunny here with a high of 97. Good morning, everyone!

Why, hello Mata! 97? You must be very south. I think it's low 60s here, with winds making it feel cooler. Welcome to the good morning thread! Sometimes we are quite boring here and sometimes quite funny. Depends on when you peek in. Just did my path around the farm, my Littles (baby lambs) are so tiny, the grass is taller than they are. You have to wait till they bounce around to see them. O so cute!

Matamoros

Miss Carleen, if I were any farther South, I'd be typing this in Spanish.  :D I've just gone for a bike ride, and it's already getting hot out there. Now I'm procrastinating getting ready for work. Boring, you say? Well, that suits me fine. I can't be exciting this early in the morning.

Carleendiane

Good Morning, to you all. Getting sheep sheared today.  Hope it doesn't rain . Don't like to shear wet wool. Hope you all have coffee and may it be good coffee.

dymphna17

I bid you all a good morning!   :cheeseheadbeer:  The clouds are thick here even though the sun is shining.  Always an interesting phenomenon.   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on May 23, 2017, 08:35:48 AM
I bid you all a good morning!   :cheeseheadbeer:  The clouds are thick here even though the sun is shining.  Always an interesting phenomenon.   :pray3:

Yes Dymph, and a good morning to you. How's the head? O  ye stupid head of Dymphna, straighten up and fly right.  :pray3:  This is your day, dymph, that thing we call a head has got to quit banging sometime and I predict today is the day.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 23, 2017, 08:48:12 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on May 23, 2017, 08:35:48 AM

Yes Dymph, and a good morning to you. How's the head? O  ye stupid head of Dymphna, straighten up and fly right.  :pray3:  This is your day, dymph, that thing we call a head has got to quit banging sometime and I predict today is the day.

It's trying to bow out gracefully and struggling at that.  We'll see as the day progresses and unfolds before our eyes.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning my peeps. Yes, I know, I slept in again. I am hopeless. I would sleep all day some days. I'm surprised I haven't become shaped like my bed. But, oh well. At least I exercise when I'm not sleeping!

Carleendiane

Dymph, what say you on this Weds. Morn?

Carleendiane

BIRDIE!!! Where are you? Are you ok? Missing your posts. Missing you my dear!

orate

Good afternoon all.

I'm not really dead, just crazy busy--three graduations, doc visits--both mine and kids--youngest has mono--please pray for her, now vet visits and such.  Still helping oldest son sorting out his late wife's medical bills.

But I pray for my SD friends daily.  Love you all bunches.  Have a wonderful day!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")