Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Chestertonian on May 16, 2017, 06:28:05 AM
Woke up achyand diizzy bauseated
? A as soom as I get my medicine I'm going back to sleep

Yuck, hope you feel better soon.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on May 16, 2017, 07:50:21 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on May 16, 2017, 06:28:05 AM
Woke up achyand diizzy bauseated
? A as soom as I get my medicine I'm going back to sleep

Yuck, hope you feel better soon.

Hope you feel better soon, too, Little Mary! Did you tolerate your coffee OK today?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

This is borderline 4 am thread, but I'm up.  Baby had me up a lot during the night, then 10 year old couldn't sleep.  So, now, we are enjoying a quiet cup of tea.  I foresee a nap in my future....

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on May 17, 2017, 04:35:08 AM
This is borderline 4 am thread, but I'm up.  Baby had me up a lot during the night, then 10 year old couldn't sleep.  So, now, we are enjoying a quiet cup of tea.  I foresee a nap in my future....

:pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Good Morning! Another beautiful morning! Hope yall are refreshed! I had very little sleep, but feel quite well despite lack of sleep.

Lynne

Good morning! I did not get as much sleep as I would have liked either.  :( One of our cats was meowing a lot. I think she wanted more food but I wasn't going to feed her at 2 am and start *that* bad habit! Little pest.  ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on May 17, 2017, 05:17:02 AM
Good morning! I did not get as much sleep as I would have liked either.  :( One of our cats was meowing a lot. I think she wanted more food but I wasn't going to feed her at 2 am and start *that* bad habit! Little pest.  ::)

If she continues, maybe it would help to feed her later at night? Or would it make no difference?

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 17, 2017, 05:24:14 AM
Quote from: Lynne on May 17, 2017, 05:17:02 AM

If she continues, maybe it would help to feed her later at night? Or would it make no difference?

There's a dish of dry food downstairs in the kitchen at all times. I should have said she wanted treats. I indulge them (too much) when I'm awake. I'm not getting out of bed to give them treats.  :laugh:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

MundaCorMeum

Just looked at the clock....it's only 9:30!  Feels like Ive been at this day forever.  Surprisingly?, I don't feel too bad.  God must be really pouring down the graces, because normally I would be a bear at this point. 

Carleendiane

Oh for goodness  sakes! Get up! Don't be a lazy fool. Just dont. Good Morning.

Carleendiane

Was I a bit harsh above? Come to mama, children. Let me make you a nice breakfast and a cuppa coffee. Is that better? NOW, GET OUTTA BED!

So, I fell yesterday and hurt the shoulder they did all that work on. Very painful today. Please say an Ave I can get through therapy! Thank you.

Carleendiane

God sees you rolling around making a bad bedhead worse. He gave you the whole night to sleep. The morning is a gentle start for our day. Use it to start. Sleeping all morning, unless you are Ches or Dymphna, is just disordered. Your already dishelved, do you also want to be disordered?

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 18, 2017, 06:55:30 AM

Buuuuuuutt I don't wanna go to school today.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on May 18, 2017, 09:18:24 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on May 18, 2017, 06:55:30 AM

Buuuuuuutt I don't wanna go to school today.

Mary, grow up. Pack your books in backpack and get it done. When you getc older you can stay home if you want, says mama.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 18, 2017, 07:24:55 AM
Was I a bit harsh above? Come to mama, children. Let me make you a nice breakfast and a cuppa coffee. Is that better? NOW, GET OUTTA BED!

So, I fell yesterday and hurt the shoulder they did all that work on. Very painful today. Please say an Ave I can get through therapy! Thank you.
you fell again?!  theyare going to have to give you some shoulder pads and I'm not talking about the 80s pantsuit kind

how often do you have PT?ihaveit 2days aweeek at the outpatient day progra i go to
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"