Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Made it with an hour to spare! :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Thank you my bird. Right on time, my time is now 12:18.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning. Going to Mass and out to eat with daughters in laws. Have a terrific Holy day!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

My mom used to say"Good Morning, glory." Just remembered. Sweet memory.

Carleendiane

She also called me bubble butt, and puddle jumper.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 30, 2017, 09:21:48 AM
She also called me bubble butt, and puddle jumper.
My uncle called me "shortstack" for years. :) He also had this saying: "Cuter than a popcorn toot," which I'm sure came from his parents. Reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn makes me think that that last one refers to a bag of popcorn, where the bag is made from a twist of paper, but I might be completely mistaken.  :P

Anyway: Good morning!

My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Good morning and thank you, Bird!

dymphna17

Good morning Human Beings!!!!!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Morning, all! I did it: 9:30-6:00!  ;D
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Well done, Bernadette!  You've earned a cup of coffee.  Hope you enjoyed the sunrise today.  Good morning!

dymphna17

Good morning, Ladies!  Way to go, Bernadette!   :thumbsup:  Here's to a great day for us all!   :beer:  :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Thank you, Orate. That's just sweet. Good Morning, my friend! It is absolutely gorgeous out today. The type of morning people write about. Even the animals seem to appreciate it. They'really all out the smiling and munching. Munching and smiling.

Carleendiane

Ok. Got a new project. Hubby brought home a new antique end table. A lovely piece of either walnut or mahogany. Will know once I get to sanding the nasty finish off. Comes off easy so no need for zip-strip.  Yahoo. Something to keep me busy, and contribute to my home.

dymphna17

Orate's back!  Yay!  Carleen, it sounds like Hubby knows his way to your heart.   ;)  I wish you could post pictures of these projects.  You paint word pictures beautifully, but alot of times what my brain perceives and reality are two different things.  :lol:  I wonder how Munda is doing this morning.  A new day is a better day, right?   :pray3:
?