Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

I got a solid night's sleep, 9:00-6:00 Apparently, sleeping in my aunt's house is the best way to re-establish a good sleep pattern. The sound of her TV lulls me to sleep, and the thought of waking her up keeps me in bed until a decent hour.  ::) :P
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Good morning to all the SD peoples!!  Another day to work for the greater glory of God!  I pray you all have a stress-free wonderful day!  Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death!  St Joseph, pray for those who are about to die this day. Amen.  Be sure to listen for the whispers of your Guardian Angels that will help guide you through the maze of the day.  :pray3: :pray2: :pray1:   8)

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Lynne

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 26, 2017, 09:09:45 AM
Good morning Peeps (no offence Lynne  ;) )!  How is everybody?  Welcome to SD Talk, where we dish about the weather, kids, various projects we are working on, coffee.  You know, just about anything.  MLG has given us a wonderful topic; snow in Fargo.  When you are ready for Spring, it must be disheartening to look out your window and see the white stuff.  It feels and looks like it could snow here (I want back under the blankets!), but will only rain.  April showers and all of that.  So, how does it look in your neck of the woods?  There you have it.  A great topic for SD Talk over your coffee.   :coffee: :popcorn:  :laugh:

I am triggered...  ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Thanks dymph, just lovely. Makes me smile!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Good Day to you all!  A very tired but thankful child of God here.  I had an absolutely lovely visit with my sister in Dallas.  But now I am back to the cold overcast midwest.  Lots of work to catch up on!  I'll check in from time to time as I can over the next few days.  God bless.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on April 28, 2017, 09:59:17 AM
Good Day to you all!  A very tired but thankful child of God here.  I had an absolutely lovely visit with my sister in Dallas.  But now I am back to the cold overcast midwest.  Lots of work to catch up on!  I'll check in from time to time as I can over the next few days.  God bless.

Thanks for checking in. Was wondering how you were doing. You had a lovely visit and now you have to play catch up! That's how it goes 😊
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Morning, all. :) Feeling fresh as a daisy after my 9 hours.  :grin: I was meant to be a farmer, I tell you, with this sleep schedule. 8:30-5:30, on the dot. :P
My Lord and my God.

Lynne

Good morning! I'm going to be all by myself today, my husband is driving down to NJ to visit a sick friend. So, after I clean out the fridge (an over-due task), I will spend the day doing quilt-related stuff (oh boy!).
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Lynne on April 29, 2017, 06:30:32 AM
Good morning! I'm going to be all by myself today, my husband is driving down to NJ to visit a sick friend. So, after I clean out the fridge (an over-due task), I will spend the day doing quilt-related stuff (oh boy!).

Perfect reward for getting that task done!

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on April 29, 2017, 05:38:20 AM
Morning, all. :) Feeling fresh as a daisy after my 9 hours.  :grin: I was meant to be a farmer, I tell you, with this sleep schedule. 8:30-5:30, on the dot. :P

Feeling truly rested is such a good feeling, isn't it?!  I never realize just how tired I am, until I get a good sleep in.  It's a rare treat, but I enjoy it like nothing else.

Carleendiane

Good Morning to all. Slept late, but not really refreshed. Get up! Past time. Ask Munda!

orate

Good morning all.  Still somewhat discombobulated after my trip.  I'm trying to pace myself in getting caught up.  I didn't realize how tiring the  trip was going to be for  me.  So, I keep plodding along.  Plodding being the operative word.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Chestertonian

Tired today watched the baby feed himself 3 strawberries 2 scrambled eggs and my older son only had 2 srrawbeiies a d 1 egg
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on April 29, 2017, 08:45:37 AM
Tired today watched the baby feed himself 3 strawberries 2 scrambled eggs and my older son only had 2 srrawbeiies a d 1 egg

Baby out eating son. Wow. Is baby a tubby little thing? Still nursing? Good morning Ches! Orate! Munda! Dymph!

Carleendiane

Cmon, got 10 min left for a morning pic. Anyone?