Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 25, 2017, 06:29:46 AM
Wake up. Bird feels great. Refreshed. Goodman morning bird! Maybe you could go around and wake everyone else up.

I think they'd feel more refreshed if they "had their sleep out," and woke up naturally.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on April 25, 2017, 07:43:33 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 25, 2017, 06:29:46 AM
Wake up. Bird feels great. Refreshed. Goodman morning bird! Maybe you could go around and wake everyone else up.

I think they'd feel more refreshed if they "had their sleep out," and woke up naturally.

True and most charitable. I'd expect nothing less from you my dear!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Finishing my picnic table today and starting another one. I'm on a roll.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

I see you, Dymphna! Good morning, I hope.

Carleendiane

So....my bed is seeing a lot less of me! This is good. I am busy doing things that contribute. Makes me happy. Thank God for my patient husband regarding a very long, hard recovery.

Carleendiane

It is still before noon and my picnic table is FINISHED. And it is lovely. I am ready to begin picnic table  No. 2.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 25, 2017, 09:51:38 AM
So....my bed is seeing a lot less of me! This is good. I am busy doing things that contribute. Makes me happy. Thank God for my patient husband regarding a very long, hard recovery.
didn't he also have a stroke?howushedoing
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

According to some people today is the perfect date.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on April 25, 2017, 10:08:55 AM

Yes, he did. Good memory,Ches. He received an anointing from priest in emergency room. Couldn't talk, walk or see well. By next day, he had all his faculties without any deficits. A miracle. I choose to believe so. Thanks for asking.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 25, 2017, 10:41:20 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on April 25, 2017, 10:08:55 AM

Yes, he did. Good memory,Ches. He received an anointing from priest in emergency room. Couldn't talk, walk or see well. By next day, he had all his faculties without any deficits. A miracle. I choose to believe so. Thanks for asking.
that's amazing
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Son has girl over again. This is good. She is 6'1, he is 5'8. We love her and they have known each other 2 years. We act like nothing is going on while inside I am ecstatic. Never thought he'd get merried. He's 37 and doesn't date. They were good friends through chour. Now it's seems to be going somewhere. I'll just pray and hope. It feels right. Hopefully it does to him!

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 25, 2017, 03:11:14 PM
Son has girl over again. This is good. She is 6'1, he is 5'8. We love her and they have known each other 2 years. We act like nothing is going on while inside I am ecstatic. Never thought he'd get merried. He's 37 and doesn't date. They were good friends through chour. Now it's seems to be going somewhere. I'll just pray and hope. It feels right. Hopefully it does to him!

My brother was 39 before he got married.  Took him that long to find the right lady.  :):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 25, 2017, 03:11:14 PM

That's wonderful!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

It's late. It's late. Why didn't you wake me?

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 26, 2017, 07:26:22 AM
It's late. It's late. Why didn't you wake me?

cause we were sleeping

exceptme iwaaup at 530 to go to therapy program