Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

We had a bad night last night.  My mother was needing a lot of attention which kept me up and has left me feeling emotionally troubled as well as physically tired.  I don't have energy to do much around the house today so I have set up the laptop where I can keep an eye on my parents and am hanging out on SD.

My mother is having both physical and cognitive issues.  I would appreciate prayers.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on March 27, 2017, 08:38:31 AM
We had a bad night last night.  My mother was needing a lot of attention which kept me up and has left me feeling emotionally troubled as well as physically tired.  I don't have energy to do much around the house today so I have set up the laptop where I can keep an eye on my parents and am hanging out on SD.

My mother is having both physical and cognitive issues.  I would appreciate prayers.

Poor mother. So hard for her and you, jayne.   :pray3: :pray3: :pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Get up, get going. What, you gonna waste a perfectly good day to get things done? Really?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 27, 2017, 09:20:00 AM
Get up, get going. What, you gonna waste a perfectly good day to get things done? Really?
Yep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 27, 2017, 09:23:22 AM
Yep.

Ok. As you wish, kaese  :)

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 27, 2017, 09:47:21 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 27, 2017, 09:23:22 AM
Yep.

Ok. As you wish, kaese  :)

There now, even though our master moderator doesn't care to make much of his day and talks 3 letter smack....he stopped in! :grouphug:

Bernadette

I was productive at night. Now I'm tired. So I'll sleep (it's fine, I checked).  :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 27, 2017, 10:09:05 AM
I was productive at night. Now I'm tired. So I'll sleep (it's fine, I checked).  :)

OK bird, I'll give you a pass considering that you worked last night.

dymphna17

Oh man!  I missed it by 10 minutes.  I'll get it tomorrow.  Have a ggggrrrrreat day everybody!!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 27, 2017, 11:11:24 AM
Oh man!  I missed it by 10 minutes.  I'll get it tomorrow.  Have a ggggrrrrreat day everybody!!

Oh no dymphna, you can come in anytime. You don't even need to knock  :)

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 27, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

Awww  Thank you!  I always wanted to have the house on the block where all the kids came, running to and fro.  Anyone and everyone was welcome, no need to knock.  Now I have a thread I can go in like that.  You all are too good to me!   :beer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 27, 2017, 01:40:12 PM

Awww  Thank you!  I always wanted to have the house on the block where all the kids came, running to and fro.  Anyone and everyone was welcome, no need to knock.  Now I have a thread I can go in like that.  You all are too good to me!   :beer:

Wow, it's so easy to make you happy. And I'm happy.

Bernadette

You know, I thought Carleen had posted this! No wonder you two get along so well!  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on March 27, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

You know, I thought Carleen had posted this! No wonder you two get along so well!  :lol:

I will take that as a great compliment.  I think in many ways we are all just peas in a pod. And a holy pod at that! A holy pod apparently full of beer and cheese hats, but a pod none the less.   :cheeseheadbeer:   8)
?

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 27, 2017, 07:20:33 PM
I will take that as a great compliment.  I think in many ways we are all just peas in a pod. And a holy pod at that! A holy pod apparently full of beer and cheese hats, but a pod none the less.   :cheeseheadbeer:   8)
I've discovered recently that a good deal of progress can be made in "getting along with others" and finding peace of soul, if we try to find something (anything) in common with individuals we have an aversion to. It makes them seem more...like us:P It's expanding the pod, if you will.
My Lord and my God.