Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 20, 2017, 08:47:30 AM
The only thing that brings me down is my own sins. They suck the wind out of my happy sails.
As it should be. ;) As E. Nesbit said, in The Magic City: "The only thing any boy should fear, is doing wrong." And any man or woman, for that matter, in my book.  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Same to you, Orate. I want the kitty.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Oh, I will Orate.  As long as everything goes my way.   :pray3:  :lol:  8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

EVERYONE! EVERYONE! I am very worried about Christulsa. He started out having a nerve problem in his face and is now having trouble with nerves in arms and legs. Please do not forget him. He is supposed to graduate his course in physical therapy and this is really interfering!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Going up to 52 today and sunny. If this doesn't cheer me up something is wrong with me. Though, if you can believe this it will drop down to 18 tonight! Quite a drop!

Bernadette

It was (apparently) 80 here yesterday. 80. If it wasn't 80 on the dot, it was at least high 70s.  :huh:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 21, 2017, 08:36:19 AM
It was (apparently) 80 here yesterday. 80. If it wasn't 80 on the dot, it was at least high 70s.  :huh:

Where are you bird, or would you rather not say?

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 21, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

Where are you bird, or would you rather not say?
Deep South. Not the Deepest, but Deep.
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 21, 2017, 08:30:19 AM
Going up to 52 today and sunny. If this doesn't cheer me up something is wrong with me. Though, if you can believe this it will drop down to 18 tonight! Quite a drop!

It was 50 something yesterday.  22 today.  Welcome to the Midwest.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

orate

Was in the 50's yesterday and I took a short walk.  53 now I may do the same today.  Love it when it is nice out and anything over 50 and below 90 is nice as far as I'm concerned.

In the midwest for those who are wondering.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Bernadette

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 21, 2017, 09:12:32 AM

It was 50 something yesterday.  22 today.  Welcome to the Midwest.
Oh, if only... :-\ Everybody thinks I'm nuts, for longing for cold weather.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Hey, with temps like that Hubby will break out the Struggle Buggy and give you a ride!  It was 88  :eek: , yes, that was 88 here on Sunday.  The Buggy was officially unwinterized (I realize that is not a word, but it describes it perfectly) and well ridden.  Just say the word and we'll pick you all up, from North to South.  Start with Ches, on to Carleen, to the midwest for orate, headed south to pick up Bernadette, and swing back north to check on ChrisTulsa.  Sound like a plan?  Everybody aboard? 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 21, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

Hey, with temps like that Hubby will break out the Struggle Buggy and give you a ride!  It was 88  :eek: , yes, that was 88 here on Sunday.  The Buggy was officially unwinterized (I realize that is not a word, but it describes it perfectly) and well ridden.  Just say the word and we'll pick you all up, from North to South.  Start with Ches, on to Carleen, to the midwest for orate, headed south to pick up Bernadette, and swing back north to check on ChrisTulsa.  Sound like a plan?  Everybody aboard?
I'm on board as long as the Struggle Buggy is actually enclosed...like..a car or a van or something. I don't do open, motorized transport.
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on March 21, 2017, 10:57:45 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 21, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

I'm on board as long as the Struggle Buggy is actually enclosed...like..a car or a van or something. I don't do open, motorized transport.

We've saved a seat up top in the enclosed section for you.  Hop on up!   :)
?