Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on March 12, 2017, 11:30:32 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 12, 2017, 09:51:49 AM
Good morning lynne! Nice to see you. I expect Munda to be popping in later, since it is Sunday!

It's good to be here!

:grouphug:

So you're home now?  :beer:

Oh yes and good it is. Still a hard row to hoe ahead of me. But being home makes everything better.  It's Lent, and time to suck up all this offer it up stuff! Will start therapy in less than 3 wks. Can't wait to get this shoulder function again! Still falling asleep at every turn and in much pain, but it seems I Mean turning the proverbial corner! Hubby just ran out to buy me a frozen coffee drink. That ought a help, huh? So good to see you lynne.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 12, 2017, 01:17:13 PM
Good morning lynne! Nice to see you. I expect Munda to be popping in later, since it is Sunday!

It's good to be here!

Oh yes and good it is. Still a hard row to hoe ahead of me. But being home makes everything better.  It's Lent, and time to suck up all this offer it up stuff! Will start therapy in less than 3 wks. Can't wait to get this shoulder function again! Still falling asleep at every turn and in much pain, but it seems I Mean turning the proverbial corner! Hubby just ran out to buy me a frozen coffee drink. That ought a help, huh? So good to see you lynne.

{{hugs}}

(that was me hugging you, I bet you can only do a one-armed hug right now)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Bernadette

Awww, that's so sweet about your husband getting you your favorite coffee drink to make you feel better.  :)
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

It's good to be here!

Is it the transfiguration
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bernadette

Hey, look! I get to open up shop, this morning.  ;D

Coffee's on the stove, for those who care to partake. Cocoa and tea also available. And plenty of leftover carrot cake. The healthy cake. The cake so healthy, you can eat it for breakfast and actually think that you're doing something good for yourself. ;)
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on March 13, 2017, 06:42:33 AM

Coffee's on the stove, for those who care to partake. Cocoa and tea also available. And plenty of leftover carrot cake. The healthy cake. The cake so healthy, you can eat it for breakfast and actually think that you're doing something good for yourself. ;)

Did you go to sleep?  Ah, carrot cake!  One of my favorites.  Cream cheese frosting?  I don't care for frosting that much and usually scrape it off, but cream cheese frosting on carrot cake is a whole different ball of wax.  Yummy!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 13, 2017, 07:26:52 AM

Did you go to sleep?
I plead the 5th on this one. But I'll sleep all the better, tonight, especially since the house showing will be over and off my mind. ;) My aunt's nervousness is making me nervous.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 13, 2017, 07:26:52 AM

Did you go to sleep?  Ah, carrot cake!  One of my favorites.  Cream cheese frosting?  I don't care for frosting that much and usually scrape it off, but cream cheese frosting on carrot cake is a whole different ball of wax.  Yummy!
My aunt puts orange zest in her cream cheese frosting, for carrot cake. And she uses less sugar than most people, so it's not cloyingly sweet.  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Thank you bird for cake and coffee. You are a wonderful hostess. Hi dymph, hope you are well.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 13, 2017, 08:11:31 AM
Thank you bird for cake and coffee. You are a wonderful hostess. Hi dymph, hope you are well.

Orange zest in cream cheese frosting?  There's a must try.  Thank you so much, Bernadette.  Hi Carleen!  Thank you for the well wishes.  We'll keep wishing for wellness and call it good.   :cheesehead:  I've got cheese on my head!  What more could I ask for?   8) Hope today is better for you as well.   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Orange zest is awesome. Very good with pumpkin things too!

Carleendiane

I think if I were to choose a pic for munda, it would be her avatar! To me, perfect. And lovely.

orate

Good morning all! Late start today.  Any of that carrot cake left?
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: orate on March 13, 2017, 09:01:53 AM
I left a piece for you, Orate.  :)

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 13, 2017, 09:02:55 AM
Quote from: orate on March 13, 2017, 09:01:53 AM
I left a piece for you, Orate.  :)

Good morning Orate, MLG! A BRAND NEW DAY! AGAIN.