Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Yes, for now, we can use den, but cleanup will be done by every one but me. Sorry guys. Hey, I'll be home for tonight! I don't see why we can't party tonight. Who cares if I fall asleep during party. Or you for that matter, Ches. They can kick us into the corner and party away! Orate, just try to stay up another hour tonight
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Woo Hoo!!!  Carleen's homeward bound today!!!!!   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:  Let the real healing begin!  Can we have a bon fire with the picnic table as kindling?  You know, you injure one of mine, I kill you.  What?  You've got to bring a gun to a knife fight.  :shrug:

This is such great news!!  Time to pawrtay!  :beer:   :cheeseheadbeer:   :grouphug:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

orate

Good morning, all.  Great news Carleen!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 04, 2017, 08:16:08 AM
Woo Hoo!!!  Carleen's homeward bound today!!!!!   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:  Let the real healing begin!  Can we have a bon fire with the picnic table as kindling?  You know, you injure one of mine, I kill you.  What?  You've got to bring a gun to a knife fight.  :shrug:

This is such great news!!  Time to pawrtay!  :beer:   :cheeseheadbeer:   :grouphug:

Boy dymphna, you sure do put that party spirit out there for all to see. We may just scare poor non and orate away. Just saying. Sounds like they are just getting their party spirits back. Well, far be it from me to try and correct another's high spirit. And should i? I may need to talk to Ches about this.....mmmmmm.....wait a minute rabbit......what's that big lump of red flannel, wait two red  flannel  masses on my floor by the washer. Dymphna.....I just asked you to go have a look see......splain. yourself. Girl. AND....... where's my ram? He just wanted to play.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

:whistling:  What?  He thought he could charge faster than I could fly.  Knowing I was going to be picking Ches up and you would be home soon, I thought the arrogant animal needed to be taught a lesson.  There's nothing wrong with him.  He's just a little... um... shall we say... worn out?  That's all.  Now we can have the party and you won't have to worry about him.  That's all.  um...  Yeah.  That's all.   :topic:  mmm kay? :leaving:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 04, 2017, 07:30:05 PM
:whistling:  What?  He thought he could charge faster than I could fly.  Knowing I was going to be picking Ches up and you would be home soon, I thought the arrogant animal needed to be taught a lesson.  There's nothing wrong with him.  He's just a little... um... shall we say... worn out?  That's all.  Now we can have the party and you won't have to worry about him.  That's all.  um...  Yeah.  That's all.   :topic:  mmm kay? :leaving:

So true, dymph, so true. Arrogant thing. He has one job only on this farm. He should recover by next fall for mating season.

Carleendiane

Ok, most everyone should be home from church now. Hope you enjoyed your holy day obligation.

Allright, that being said, I noticed a little 9:00 pm madness going on. Hat and Beard is really not to blame and maybe, just maybe I am acting like a spoiled child  :rofl: but....why did the conversations going on in hat and beards post, not get directed to the proper thread? Far be it from me to get jealous or catty, but...tell me honestly, is "go to bed" getting old? Has it lost its charm? I can take it, but be honest Ches, Birdie, and each of you, you know who you are, that participated in "its 9:00  on a Saturday night and i am here on the forum" just say the word and we shut this gig down. Yup, I don't want to hold anyone hostage to "go to bed". Been thinking about this. It may just be sending a message I need to hear. But I need clarity, honesty and direct direction here. Should we? Should we just shut it down on a good note?  Hit me. Again. Straight talk needed here. I don't want a single sympathetic happy Clappy  picture sent here.

WAIT A MINUTE, RABBIT!  WAIT A DARN SECOND! This post belongs in "go to bed". Oh my, now what do I do? Well  just answer here I guess.

dymphna17

Oh calm down, crazy!  The 'go to bed' thread has 115 PAGES!  The 9 o'clock thread has 12 REPLIES!  Yes, 12 REPLIES.  So, let's see... 115 pages vs 12 replies (not even 1 full page!!).  Should that "other" thread make it to, say 112 pages and yours is still at 115 pages, then you can worry.  So quit being a silly rabbit, know that we all missed and love you, and get ready to open the 'go to bed' thread.  Maybe go take a nap or have a cranberry vodka.  Relax, pet Logan who missed you so much.  You still reign supreme as the hostess with the mostest.   :grouphug: :chillpill: ;) 8)

Edited to not be so harsh.  Love ya' C!   :)
?

Chestertonian

carleen how is it goingat home today.  hope youre not mixing morphine with cranberry vodka.  that cant be good.  better to choose one or the other on that one :)   can they bringthe ram inside for a little pet therapy

seems like my wife has the stomach bug,too now...  goingto be a few days here.  they want me to go to "mental health group" tomorrow....i was like "ARE YOU TRYING TOTELL ME SOMETHING
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 05, 2017, 01:50:26 PM
Ok, most everyone should be home from church now. Hope you enjoyed your holy day obligation.

One of my options for Mass is at 3 pm.  When I attend this one I get home around 5.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on March 05, 2017, 04:12:49 PM

One of my options for Mass is at 3 pm.  When I attend this one I get home around 5.

We have one choice within an hour and that is 12:15. Which I love since getting going takes me longer! Do you like a 3:00 mass?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on March 05, 2017, 03:01:43 PM
carleen how is it goingat home today.  hope youre not mixing morphine with cranberry vodka.  that cant be good.  better to choose one or the other on that one :)   can they bringthe ram inside for a little pet therapy

seems like my wife has the stomach bug,too now...  goingto be a few days here.  they want me to go to "mental health group" tomorrow....i was like "ARE YOU TRYING TOTELL ME SOMETHING

Ches, I'm not having any alcohol. I am on morphine. I don't need anything more. Other than advil or tylenol.

I am so sad about wife and more time away. I will offer up for you my boy. I still have plenty even on mophine. I can't believe, even with that it is not enough for comfort. It really is controling, but comfort is still delicate right now. Wife children and you......offering up. Now, don't get crazy. There is no ram therapy. Lambs are good therapy.  Still waiting for the next batch to be born.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 05, 2017, 02:24:18 PM
Oh calm down, crazy!  The 'go to bed' thread has 115 PAGES!  The 9 o'clock thread has 12 REPLIES!  Yes, 12 REPLIES.  So, let's see... 115 pages vs 12 replies (not even 1 full page!!).  Should that "other" thread make it to, say 112 pages and yours is still at 115 pages, then you can worry.  So quit being a silly rabbit, know that we all missed and love you, and get ready to open the 'go to bed' thread.  Maybe go take a nap or have a cranberry vodka.  Relax, pet Logan who missed you so much.  You still reign supreme as the hostess with the mostest.   :grouphug: :chillpill: ;) 8)

Edited to not be so harsh.  Love ya' C!   :)

You have my permission to be harsh, because I know you love me. Besides, I was just acting up. You know how troublesome patients can be. Not for a second was I serious. Except I really do want to hear the nice things you said. There, I am an idiot. No vodka for me, dymph. It will have to keep.My dog, should be on my bed sleeping with me .But he won't because he was taught not to get on beds. My ram would probably get on my bed and stomp my colar bone. Dymphna, you have the sweetest cute way of c hastening those you care about. :grouphug: :hide: 8)

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on March 05, 2017, 04:12:49 PM

that sounds rough
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 05, 2017, 04:29:49 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on March 05, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

Ches, I'm not having any alcohol. I am on morphine. I don't need anything more. Other than advil or tylenol.

I am so sad about wife and more time away. I will offer up for you my boy. I still have plenty even on mophine. I can't believe, even with that it is not enough for comfort. It really is controling, but comfort is still delicate right now. Wife children and you......offering up. Now, don't get crazy. There is no ram therapy. Lambs are good therapy.  Still waiting for the next batch to be born.

Imsorry the morphome isn'tcompletely taking care of the pain

Imon fentanyl and it takes the edge off but the side effects are sometimes painful inthemselves

Can make you tired

My brother came to visit me for awhile and brought some things from home