Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 22, 2017, 01:14:18 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 22, 2017, 01:10:20 PM
I know not how to make Pina colladas. Sorry, Dymph.

No problem!  I'll google it.   ;)

That, and ask Fleur ... I thought she mentioned knowing how to make a good pina colada a little while back.  (?)

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on February 22, 2017, 01:24:44 PM

That, and ask Fleur ... I thought she mentioned knowing how to make a good pina colada a little while back.  (?)

Actually, didn't she do some time bartending?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 22, 2017, 01:03:49 PM
That's the awesome part of this being virtual.  You can eat all the coffee cake you want and never gain a pound.  You can have alcohol and not worry about it mixing with your meds.  So here, have a cup of piping hot super coffee with a touch of Bailey's for you.  Sit back, put your feet up, and relax.   :beer:   8)

Absolutely! Thank you for offering!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

dymphna17

Thank you, I'll definitely get ahold of her.   :beer:   :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Posted a few pics in Mary's garden. Of the lambs.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 22, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

Actually, didn't she do some time bartending?

I think so!  (If it was Fleur that mentioned the pina coladas, anyway... :D)

Carleendiane

Lydia, you are so young and feminine looking in your pic. And young. And colorful. Nice Shiney brand new avatar!

Carleendiane

Morning all. Please sit get a cup and sit down at our new coffee table. I finally have a place for you to set your cups down. Orare was kind enough to offer this most delicate piece so let's be careful. There is a little tykes here for the kids. Birdie has made known that she has a stocked bar for go to bed. I know.... This is exciting....Plus end tables. Now she hasn't offered them yet, but I believe that's coming. So get up. Get going.

orate

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 23, 2017, 07:24:42 AM
Morning all. Please sit get a cup and sit down at our new coffee table. I finally have a place for you to set your cups down. Orare was kind enough to offer this most delicate piece so let's be careful.

Remember, this is a virtual party where I can have hot coffee with Baileys.  So our virtual glass table is indestructible.  So let the little ones have at it while their moms and grandmoms sit and enjoy their coffee klatsch.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

maryslittlegarden

Good Morning, Good Morning. Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning. Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning. Good Morning
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Yes, virtual. That's right indestructable. Virtually indestructable.

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on February 23, 2017, 08:14:27 AM
Good Morning, Good Morning. Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning. Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning. Good Morning

Someone has hit the cappuccino lottery on the way to work again!!  And good morning to you as well.   ;)  All I can send back is a beer, mlg, so  :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

:cheeseheadbeer: is good, Dymph. Kaese, our King of the forum, says there is coffee beer. Maybe some of that for MLG.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 23, 2017, 09:46:13 AM
:cheeseheadbeer: is good, Dymph. Kaese, our King of the forum, says there is coffee beer. Maybe some of that for MLG.

I think I've had enough caffeine today.  Any more and I might be dangerous.  :) :cheeseheadbeer:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace