Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Thank God we have no cliffs, if that's what they would do!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 11, 2017, 02:37:23 PM
Thank God we have no cliffs, if that's what they would do!

Amen.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Wake up. Get coffee. Everyone. This is Mass day.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Fresh hot coffee for all! Laus, get up! Get coffee. Get dressed. Brush teeth. Go to church. We love church.

MundaCorMeum

Oldest daughter and I are sick today :/. We are staying home to rest.  Wasn't feeling great last night, honestly.  I was hoping it was just exhaustion, but it's not

Chestertonian

Morning Carleen and co

My mom is home with me and the baby so my wife doesn't have to take him to mass in the cold he has been babbling to himself all morning

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

May I rock him? I am the baby whisperer I can put any baby to sleep. You are too big for me to rock or I could put you to sleep, too Ches. Taking Holy Communion for you today, Ches. You need sleep. I will do what I can for you.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 12, 2017, 10:06:07 AM
May I rock him? I am the baby whisperer I can put any baby to sleep. You are too big for me to rock or I could put you to sleep, too Ches. Taking Holy Communion for you today, Ches. You need sleep. I will do what I can for you.

Aww, like in that picture book, where the mother sneaks into the grown-up son's house just to rock him while he's sleeping!  ;D
My Lord and my God.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 12, 2017, 08:02:02 AM
Wake up. Get coffee. Everyone. This is Mass day.

I'm back from Mass! I might have one more cup of coffee...  ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Bernadette

No Mass today, as I woke up last night with some kind of medication-related reaction  :huh: which lasted into the morning. Most uncomfortable.
My Lord and my God.

Christina_S

Quote from: Bernadette on February 12, 2017, 10:35:57 AM
Aww, like in that picture book, where the mother sneaks into the grown-up son's house just to rock him while he's sleeping!  ;D
I Love You Forever, right? That was such a charming book.
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Bernadette

Quote from: Christina_S on February 12, 2017, 07:04:56 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on February 12, 2017, 10:35:57 AM
I Love You Forever, right? That was such a charming book.

Yes! It's so sweet. :) As an aside, I always loved how the grey cat was in every picture.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Come! Got some great coffee and some virtual muffins. They are whatever kind you like. Plus munda probably has breakfast leftovers. Oh! That's right! Poor munda, she's been sick.

Fleur-de-Lys

I have ham, biscuits, and fresh oranges.

Bernadette

Oooh, muffins. Almond poppyseed, please.  :P
My Lord and my God.