Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

HAPPY TUESDAY! Dog is going to be beside himself with joy. Kids love him, play with him, feed him their cookies, lay down with him, and just hang with him. My dog smiles.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Happy Weds. Good Morning. Grandkids went out and helped feed the animals. They loved it! Hopefully a few lambs will be born while the kids are here. A few ewes look ready to pop. Son built 5 excellent stalls for birthing.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Happy Wednesday morning! I attempted to head to work this morning but the streets were like an ice rink. Carefully drove around the block, parked the car in the driveway and am working from home. One of our highways had a 50-car+ pileup.

My daughter safely made it to her work, with a fractured hand from her car accident the other day.  Luckily, her boss already told her to stay home tomorrow as we're supposed to get 10 - 14 inches of snow.  :eek:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on February 08, 2017, 10:03:56 AM
Happy Wednesday morning! I attempted to head to work this morning but the streets were like an ice rink. Carefully drove around the block, parked the car in the driveway and am working from home. One of our highways had a 50-car+ pileup.

My daughter safely made it to her work, with a fractured hand from her car accident the other day.  Luckily, her boss already told her to stay home tomorrow as we're supposed to get 10 - 14 inches of snow.  :eek:

Wow, got some weather going on. So daughter did end up with an injury. So glad it wasn't worse, Lynne. 10-14, yikes.

Chestertonian

We are supposed to get snow but it's 64 degrees here now going to see if it's possible to go outside whnmy son gets fom from school. ehaven't been outside since October or so, before trach surgery.  Might take standing wheelchair for a spin
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on February 08, 2017, 01:41:29 PM
We are supposed to get snow but it's 64 degrees here now going to see if it's possible to go outside whnmy son gets fom from school. ehaven't been outside since October or so, before trach surgery.  Might take standing wheelchair for a spin

So my Ches, did you get to take your super dooper, transforming transformer outside so you could get a dose of relatively fresh air? I sure hope you do before the temp drops! Oh, just the idea of you getting out thrills me.

Carleendiane

Morning is over. Way over. Just sticking my head in. Hope ya'all had a terrific day. I know I did. I have 10 grandkids over today. Weather quite mild so they have been outside as much as in.  It's been a foodie day. Started out with creole fried rice, moved on to peanut butter pretzels, then Gatorade and a little potato chips. Baby has been like my candy all day. She is edible. Small and snuggley. Just delicious.

Lynne

Morning! Working from home, waiting for the snow to start...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on February 09, 2017, 06:18:34 AM

I too am working from home! Just try and round up 6 little ones for breakfast! Cutting up the food and making sure beverages actually make it to the mouth.

Carleendiane

Good Morning. Good Thursday morning.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 09, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

I too am working from home! Just try and round up 6 little ones for breakfast! Cutting up the food and making sure beverages actually make it to the mouth.

Sweet. I'd rather be doing that.  :D

Jayne

I came across this and I thought it belonged in this thread:

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on February 09, 2017, 07:50:11 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 09, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

Sweet. I'd rather be doing that.  :D

Yes Lynne, there is NOTHING I'd rather be doing! They run around with p butter on their spoons. There is p butter all over. 2 yr old just took a nosedive off a chair! Always a tragedy waiting to strike. Getting time for the older ones to get out there to feed animals. Couldnt ask for more enthusiastic help.

Chestertonian

Schools cancelled the school where my mom teaches is cancelled too

The nanny couldn't make it but thankfully the nurse did so she isn't stranded here dealing with them AND me
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Fleur-de-Lys

It's supposed to get to 86 here today.

Good morning, everyone.