Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Still feeling very bad for james. What can console after a loss like that. Only supernatural consolation. That's why we must pray. And of course for her soul. May she rest in peace.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: Bernadette on February 04, 2017, 08:38:56 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 04, 2017, 07:53:21 AM
Morning to all. It is cold and bright out. My dog won't stay away from neighbor dog. They're in love. That dog has to stay in pen all the time poor thing.

I always feel so sorry for dogs that have to spend most of their time away from their humans. :'(

I hate that. Dogs are pack animals.  >:(
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Time to rise. Drink coffee.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Laus, your puppy is more than welcome. My dog has come by. My dog would love your puppy.

Bernadette

Coffee has already been drunk. Now time for munchies.  :popcorn:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Well and an unsociable coffee hour to you! Kept waiting for you to wander in, my friend. Well enjoy the munchies. Too late here for munchies. Enjoy!

Chestertonian

Morning to all. It is cold and bright out. My dog won't stay away from neighbor dog. They're in love. That dog has to stay in pen all the time poor thing.

You could make an animal reality show with all that goes on
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on February 05, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

You could make an animal reality show with all that goes on

I know, right? My tablet is dying. Oh how I hate starting a new gadget. Won't charge. It's not the charger. It's the tablet. :(

Carleendiane

Morning all! A new day. New coffee. Let's celebrate another day!

maryslittlegarden

Happy Monday to everyone.  :):):)   :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Lynne

Happy Monday! Quietly celebrating the amazing Super Bowl win from last night...

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on February 06, 2017, 07:36:35 AM

Morning lynne. Glad things went your way! I'm not sure, but I don't think I have ever watched a super bowl.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 06, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

Morning lynne. Glad things went your way! I'm not sure, but I don't think I have ever watched a super bowl.

lol We are sports people!

But I only watched till the end of the 2nd quarter. Lady Gaga was going to perform during the halftime and I thought it was going to be gross so I opted to go upstairs and get ready for bed. I guess her performance was pretty good though...

Oh, and I won $80 in a football pool!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on February 06, 2017, 07:46:42 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 06, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

lol We are sports people!

But I only watched till the end of the 2nd quarter. Lady Gaga was going to perform during the halftime and I thought it was going to be gross so I opted to go upstairs and get ready for bed. I guess her performance was pretty good though...

Oh, and I won $80 in a football pool!

Wow. 80 bucks. Dinner out. And at a fine dining place!

Carleendiane

Top of the morning to ya'll! Did ya think I kicked the bucket? No way, not me! Not ready yet. Besides daughter and grandkids will be here in a couple hours! I have bread made and soup for them, plus hubby shopped for them. They have everything they could want. Hubby out right now buying dress up clothes ....cowboy hats and what not, from his favorite second hand shop.