Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 01, 2017, 09:17:11 AM
Wow. Not a single good morning today. Laus? Bird? Non? Dymphna? Stella? Munda? Jayne? Lynne? Heinrich? Ches?

I'm here.  Working on Mimosa's for everyone.  I'm testing the product at the moment.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Thank you, MLG, for dropping by to fix drinks and visit with me. It's been a lonely day. :( My peeps are not peeping in.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Sorry Carleen!  It's been a busy day, and I'm kind of dragging.  How about a good afternoon  :). Kids are getting ready to go take naps, so it'll be nice and quiet for a bit.  What shall we have?  Coffee? Tea? Wine? Margarita? 

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 01, 2017, 09:17:11 AM
Wow. Not a single good morning today. Laus? Bird? Non? Dymphna? Stella? Munda? Jayne? Lynne? Heinrich? Ches?

Good morning!  :grin:
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 01, 2017, 01:27:49 PM
Sorry Carleen!  It's been a busy day, and I'm kind of dragging.  How about a good afternoon  :). Kids are getting ready to go take naps, so it'll be nice and quiet for a bit.  What shall we have?  Coffee? Tea? Wine? Margarita? 
Quote from: Bernadette on February 01, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

Oh my good thread heads. Thank you for the company. Feeling out of sorts today. Don't know why. Leaving soon for a heart test. Just want to be normal, or sorta normal. But I know it's better to be how and where God has you. There is no way I could  make a better plan for me than God has for me.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 01, 2017, 05:53:43 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 01, 2017, 01:27:49 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on February 01, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

Oh my good thread heads. Thank you for the company. Feeling out of sorts today. Don't know why. Leaving soon for a heart test. Just want to be normal, or sorta normal. But I know it's better to be how and where God has you. There is no way I could  make a better plan for me than God has for me.

You've got the right attitude, for sure.  St. Ignatius would be so proud of your holy indifference  :thumbsup:

Chestertonian

I can't believe I missed this today guess I'll have to bring teas t the good nightthread
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Lynne

Morning! I'm at work, thinking about getting my muffin and coffee...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on February 02, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

Get two lynne. Of both. Please.

Carleendiane

Going in to lab for more tests. This one will dictate who is best to do my surgery. Relates to how complicated it may be. Anyway it's a lovely day. My coffee good. Life is good. Ches had a good evening and that made me happy Dymphna, where you been? Stand down Dymph. You are not always on the job. MORNING LYNNE, NON,CHES, LAUS, BIRDIE, MUNDA........I know you're up, you always have to get going. No choice. The rug rats dictate.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 02, 2017, 07:55:18 AM
Quote from: Lynne on February 02, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

Get two lynne. Of both. Please.

Well, I already had 2 coffees at home and I don't need 2 muffins so I'm good. It's almost lunch-time too...

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 02, 2017, 08:01:47 AM
Going in to lab for more tests. This one will dictate who is best to do my surgery. Relates to how complicated it may be. Anyway it's a lovely day. My coffee good. Life is good. Ches had a good evening and that made me happy Dymphna, where you been? Stand down Dymph. You are not always on the job. MORNING LYNNE, NON,CHES, LAUS, BIRDIE, MUNDA........I know you're up, you always have to get going. No choice. The rug rats dictate.
will pray for you today
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

MundaCorMeum

Just stopping in for a snack and coffee break.  Good morning!  Prayers for you today, Carleen.  Can't stay long....The rug rats are being particularly rug rattish today  ::)

Carleendiane

Back now tests done. Hopefully just one more surgery will correct the aneurysm and my arm circulation. Can't wait for Mass tonight. Really love these liturgical specialty days. Heard the Mass music on Weds, when the choir met. It will be beautiful.