Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 29, 2017, 07:46:13 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on January 29, 2017, 06:17:12 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 29, 2017, 05:11:05 AM
Please remember Carleen, her family, and her doctors in your prayers today.  :pray3:

Be sure to have a happy, healthy, and holy day!   :)
is she having surgery today

Tuesday, but been having some hardish times. Thanks. Surgery tuesday 12:45 . I just wanted the chance to get a confession before the surgery.

I'm sorry you're having some hardish times, Carleen... (hand/arm/clot related?)  I hope all goes very smoothly Tuesday and things start to get better for you quickly.

:grouphug:

Carleendiane

Oh, thank you so much, lydia, you are always so kind. Yeah gotta get back into party shape. Was able to get a confession today. Now if I check out I'm good to go. That's all I really care about. But I really would like to hit candlemas first, please. :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

For tomorrow morning, as I'd hate to accidentally forget:

Cream and sugar are on the table, if you can bear to disturb the butterfly.
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 29, 2017, 04:17:06 PM
Oh, thank you so much, lydia, you are always so kind. Yeah gotta get back into party shape. Was able to get a confession today. Now if I check out I'm good to go. That's all I really care about. But I really would like to hit candlemas first, please. :)

Can't check out, who will keep everyone in line on these threads
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 29, 2017, 08:49:40 PM

True Ches, that does give me pause.....
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 29, 2017, 08:49:40 PM

Plus, we'd just miss you. :'(
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on January 29, 2017, 08:38:19 PM

It's tomorrow morning.  I'm just shifting this over so no one misses it.  It's so pretty, Bernadette!  It makes me glad I don't drink coffee.  I'd hate to mess it up.  :)

Please be sure to leave a prayer for Carleen in the coffee can by the front door on your way out.   :pray3:  And have a great day everybody!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

LausTibiChriste

If I'm still awake do I post in this thread or the go to bed thread?  :coffee:
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Lynne

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 30, 2017, 06:13:01 AM
If I'm still awake do I post in this thread or the go to bed thread?  :coffee:

Both. Go to bed you party animal.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Laus, you are welcome in morning thread. Both threads would apply for you now. But.....there will be more people in good morning. Plus, the coffee is fresh herre!

Carleendiane

A great morning really. Still have that after confession glow on! Couldn't be more at peace now. I welcome one and all to share in the joy of being catholic...and a good cuppa coffee.....and that butterfly in each and every cup, thanks to the Bird. Thanks Bird. Thanks Dymph, for the can of prayer offerings at the door.

Laus, thanks for your august presence this morning. :cheeseheadbeer:

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 30, 2017, 05:51:36 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 29, 2017, 08:38:19 PM

It's tomorrow morning.  I'm just shifting this over so no one misses it.  It's so pretty, Bernadette!  It makes me glad I don't drink coffee.  I'd hate to mess it up.  :)

Please be sure to leave a prayer for Carleen in the coffee can by the front door on your way out.   :pray3:  And have a great day everybody!

Dymphna, you are very Franciscan in your begged for me. But you just beg prayers. It's like you have my back. I can relax and you guys take care of me and the thread. :pray3: :pray2: :pray3:  for each of you. You are the best. You all know who you are! :grouphug:

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 30, 2017, 07:11:59 AM
Laus, you are welcome in morning thread. Both threads would apply for you now. But.....there will be more people in good morning. Plus, the coffee is fresh herre!

I bet he finally went to bed.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

MundaCorMeum

Good morning!  Just enjoyed a rare Monday morning breakfast with the entire family.  The Husband took the day off today to rest and catch up on stuff around the house.  We are so excited to have him home  :)

How does one actually make that butterfly in the coffee?  That is really cool trick....I want to learn it

red solo cup

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 30, 2017, 09:30:05 AM
Good morning!  Just enjoyed a rare Monday morning breakfast with the entire family.  The Husband took the day off today to rest and catch up on stuff around the house.  We are so excited to have him home  :)

How does one actually make that butterfly in the coffee?  That is really cool trick....I want to learn it

non impediti ratione cogitationis