Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 19, 2017, 07:57:12 AM
So good to once again wake up early in the morning. Today I woke up at 6 and didn't go back to sleep. hurrah!

Now that is good to hear. I wake up  at 8:30. I want to get up earlier.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 19, 2017, 07:57:12 AM
So good to once again wake up early in the morning. Today I woke up at 6 and didn't go back to sleep. hurrah!

In opusDei they call that " the heroic minute"
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Morning Ches! Made friends with all the nurses?? Wife will be home soon now. Yahoo.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Martin!!!!! It's so good you could drop in for a cuppa.

Carleendiane

Good morning Dymphna, in case I miss you. Plus will be at doctor for hand arm. Be back by about 2. Wish me luck.

Carleendiane

Good morning Jayne, whenever you stumble in. ;)

Carleendiane

Bernadette, you and your late night conversations. Good morning to you. Grab a cuppa coffee. I'll be back this afternoon Bird, and I expect you to be up, at em, getting things done, and all that.

Carleendiane

Good morning, verena, munda, non, lydia, stella, christina, lynne, obrien, jubilate, OC, erin, and Heinrich, Akavit.

Christina_S

Good morning. So happy I went to Mass this morning. I would not be coping this well without it...
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

So glad too Christina! Have a great day.

Carleendiane

Hey I may need a HAND, keeping this thread cheerfully good morningish. May be gone for a few days. So you guys know what to do.

martin88nyc

I don't drink coffee (medical reasons) however a cup of will do!
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 19, 2017, 12:31:23 PM
Hey I may need a HAND, keeping this thread cheerfully good morningish. May be gone for a few days. So you guys know what to do.

Of course! We learned from the best.  ;)
My Lord and my God.

martin88nyc

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 19, 2017, 12:32:09 PM
I meant to write a cup of white tea :P how did I do that?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

Quote from: martin88nyc on January 19, 2017, 10:36:58 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 19, 2017, 12:32:09 PM
I meant to write a cup of white tea :P how did I do that?

I've had white tea. Nothing to write home about, imho.  :coffee: Right now I'm waiting for a cup of chamomile to cool so that I can drink it. I don't think I'm drinking enough non-caffeinated liquids.  :-[
My Lord and my God.