Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 15, 2017, 09:23:55 AM
So  my right arm is contributing considerably in my fight against vanity. My hair....will look like sh** today. But I'm not OK with that. I'm not that far along yet. Get me some more coffee please. MLG? You always have good coffee, to soothe the beast.

Highlander Grog coming up!!
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

maryslittlegarden

Happy Monday to everyone. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

So, I'm late. Sorry, I am lazy.  And late. Morning Jayne, morning MLG.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Who cares if it's dreary outside, and the water has to be cracked out of the water holders. Who cares if all the snow is gone.we are halfway through winter. That's all that matters. Besides it's warm and cheery inside my home. And in the good morning thread. Maybe I'll make bread today.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

MLG....how bout coming in and putting your feet up? Lynne? Or are both of you at work. I know Lynne is, but mlg, are you? At work?

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 16, 2017, 09:03:43 AM
MLG....how bout coming in and putting your feet up? Lynne? Or are both of you at work. I know Lynne is, but mlg, are you? At work?
Sadly I am at work today. Would rather be home sleeping.  Or drinking coffee.

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on January 16, 2017, 09:23:33 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 16, 2017, 09:03:43 AM
Sadly I am at work today. Would rather be home sleeping.  Or drinking coffee.

Mlg, well, coffee can be had at work. You just can not relax in the thread.

Carleendiane

CHES!!!!! You ok? Thinking of you.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 16, 2017, 01:58:37 PM
thanks doing ok. My son was off school today which was great, he spent a big chunk of the day here at the nursing home.  It ispretty cheery as far as nursing homes go.  Not all old people.    They have a piano so my brother brought the Suzuki book 2 and we spent some time showing me what he's working on
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 16, 2017, 07:29:17 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 16, 2017, 01:58:37 PM
thanks doing ok. My son was off school today which was great, he spent a big chunk of the day here at the nursing home.  It ispretty cheery as far as nursing homes go.  Not all old people.    They have a piano so my brother brought the Suzuki book 2 and we spent some time showing me what he's working on

THIS^^^^^makes me happy, Ches. You were not alone, had music, had brother, had sweet son. Rich. Really rich. Was worried you would be soooo alone thank God MLS day was a blessing for you.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on January 16, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

Just thought we would borrow yesterday's pic for today! Good morning. ARE YOU READY TO ROLL? Just get some clothes on and brush your teeth. You will be after that! Happy Tuesday!

Jayne

Here I am staggering in late, but it is still morning.  We can have a new picture for today.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

I LOVE owls. Good choice Jayne! And a good morning to you. Parents OK? I know if they are OK you are ok.

Carleendiane

Good morning diaduit, dymphna, lynne, non, TRM, MLG, Birdie, Ches, Martin, Heinrich, Christina, Stella, Perpetua, Magdalena, and everyone else. GOOD MORNING OBRIEN!!!!