Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 13, 2017, 10:58:25 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 13, 2017, 08:50:17 AM
^ Who else noticed the sheep's boots?!  ;D

I was thinking that maybe they had little spikes on them.  Otherwise, how is he not slipping and falling on the ice?

Looking closely at the picture, I think I see some sort of spikes or cleats.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Getting ready for therapy. Looking forward to the exercise. Mental and physical
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Jayne on January 13, 2017, 12:27:18 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on January 13, 2017, 10:58:25 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 13, 2017, 08:50:17 AM
^ Who else noticed the sheep's boots?!  ;D

I was thinking that maybe they had little spikes on them.  Otherwise, how is he not slipping and falling on the ice?
Looking closely at the picture, I think I see some sort of spikes or cleats.
Me, too.
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 13, 2017, 12:34:17 PM
Is it PT or other stuff too
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 13, 2017, 12:53:38 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 13, 2017, 12:34:17 PM
Is it PT or other stuff too

Pt ches. Only pt. But they do things to force my brain to fire correctly. To respond to repetitive of certain movements. It starts out awkward and very unbalanced and with repetition, I have more success with the repeated movements. That's what I call mental.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning! Told ya there would be a new day today! And look.  A new day. :)

Jayne

If a new day can come like this, maybe we will even make it to spring some time.  Here's a picture without snow:

Carleendiane

Jayne, that is so cute. They look like stuffed animals How is dad, jayne?

Carleendiane

Yahooooooo. My son, the one that moved out under less than good circumstances, blow out with siblings, any way he's coming for dinner and visit.  Just got an email from him. Things are improving. Now if someone will just help my husband with his new camcorder. He is driving me crazy. He has no tech knowlege.

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 14, 2017, 07:56:44 AM
Jayne, that is so cute. They look like stuffed animals How is dad, jayne?

He seems to be doing very well, thanks.

Bernadette

Quote from: Jayne on January 14, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

Wagon full of puppies!!  ;D They're so fluffy. I wish my dogs had double coats.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Get up get up get up. Mass day.

Jayne

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on January 15, 2017, 08:07:22 AM

Oh Jayne rarely do you fail us. Lynne checks in just to see your daily image. Everyone likes this. Thanks and good morning jayne.

Carleendiane

So  my right arm is contributing considerably in my fight against vanity. My hair....will look like sh** today. But I'm not OK with that. I'm not that far along yet. Get me some more coffee please. MLG? You always have good coffee, to soothe the beast.