Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Oh, Carleen, what I wouldn't give to have you here with me. You're such a good motivator, and so good humored about it!  :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 02, 2017, 11:28:05 AM
Oh, Carleen, what I wouldn't give to have you here with me. You're such a good motivator, and so good humored about it!  :)

Birdie, the motivation is for those that have ears to hear   :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 02, 2017, 11:30:15 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 02, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

Birdie, the motivation is for those that have ears to hear   :)

And yet, here I am still drinking a cup of coffee, wasting time on the forum.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Good Morning!!  Time to rise and shine!  Time to thank God for another day to love Him, honor Him, and serve Him.  Help us all to have a good day dear Lord!  Dear Guardian Angel of mine, help me to make it through whatever He wants us to do today.  Blessed Mother, please protect all who make up SD, and give us the courage to stand with you at the foot of the cross.

Coffee is hot and waiting.  Coffee cake is right there as well.  Why do they call it coffee cake when it doesn't have coffee in it?  Just wondering.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Cake? Coffee? Prayers? Wow, someone's on it! Thanks Dymphna. Gotta get movin. Much to do. This is just the ticket. And about Coffee cake. It goes WITH coffee.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

I can relate to these sleepy looking birds in toques this morning.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on January 03, 2017, 07:49:34 AM

I can relate to these sleepy looking birds in toques this morning.

I especially love the fat head owl.

Carleendiane

Time to kick in and get it done. Quit putting IT off and tackle IT.

Jayne

Good morning everyone.

I hope this is one of the Cardinals that people around here like. 
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Jayne, good morning. That is a familiar sight around here and it always makes me happy to see.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on January 04, 2017, 06:33:18 AM

Good morning everyone.

I hope this is one of the Cardinals that people around here like.

He's on his winter break from the college of cardinals
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Morning Ches. Sleep well? It a cold morning. Son has to roof a small garage today. Burr.

Carleendiane

Ok. Sun out. Maybe won't be terrible out. Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry. JD

Carleendiane

Dymphna, I assume you are full of vim and vinegar this morn. You've shown your self early. Now.....go get that worm.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 04, 2017, 10:10:11 AM
Dymphna, I assume you are full of vim and vinegar this morn. You've shown your self early. Now.....go get that worm.

You know it!  It may be very cold outside, but it warm in here.  My house is now cleaner than it was last night.  Woo Hoo!!  Now, to clean the window screens.  When we run the attic fan in the Spring and Fall, things like the cotton floating around from the cottonwood trees get sucked into the screens.  It only takes a little bit of soapy water, a little brush, and some drying time to clean them, but for some unknown reason, it takes a giant movement of the will for me to do it.  Well, today is that day!  Hold on everybody!  The earth is getting ready to move!  hahaha   :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica