Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Christina, being a mother, I know they will be happy to see you for morning mass.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

It is now 1:18, and I am so up and at em. I'm practically tripping over myself coming and going. From fridge and back, finding recipies, cleaning mixer, and chewing gum. Yup, a dangerous life mine is. I am right now, incognito. I am sporting the most outrageous bed head and clothing, no one would recognize me. Not that it gets a whole lot better even after I clean up... but geesh, this is ridiculous.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Wake up my peeps. Wake up and get some coffee or *cough* tea. Made some bread yesterday. It's on the counter near the beer cans from the go to bed thread. Don't know who left that mess, but by golly its gonna stay there until the person who made it cleans it up.

Jayne

Good morning, everyone.  It is officially the first day of winter (in the northern hemisphere) although it is rather anticlimactic after there has already been so much snow. 

I am eating left-over Korean food from yesterday's supper.  CD does not even want to know what soon dae sook is.  I don't think she has recovered from learning about kimchi yet.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Good Morning Jayne. I know what you mean we have much snow. Hope all is well with you, Jayne.

Carleendiane

Being the blathering fool that I am, I am going to report my status as the creator of a successful thread. Now I'm not bragging, yes I am, but should we celebrate? I know I screwed up Jaynes party and I still regret it, but if someone wants to throw a surprise party, I will be surprised.

Carleendiane

C'mon. I know Jayne is not the only one up and at'em. Please, get some coffee and fresh bread. I now have shortbread cookies to offer.. Mary? Angel? Munda? They are very good. Though it is getting time for nachos or something like.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 21, 2016, 11:13:11 AM
C'mon. I know Jayne is not the only one up and at'em. Please, get some coffee and fresh bread. I now have shortbread cookies to offer.. Mary? Angel? Munda? They are very good. Though it is getting time for nachos or something like.

It's morning already? Really?
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Jayne

I must have scared people off with my Korean leftovers.

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 21, 2016, 08:52:41 AM
Being the blathering fool that I am, I am going to report my status as the creator of a successful thread. Now I'm not bragging, yes I am, but should we celebrate? I know I screwed up Jaynes party and I still regret it, but if someone wants to throw a surprise party, I will be surprised.

If we need an occasion to celebrate, the fourth anniversary of the forum is one week away.  Suscipe Domine was opened to the public on December 27, 2012.  Since it is after Christmas, we will not need to worry about Advent restraint.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Jayne on December 21, 2016, 11:59:15 AM

It's not the leftovers.  We are just busy this week.  We finished school around 11, then decided to work on our Christmas baking before lunch, instead of after, today. Husband and son have altar server training this evening, so I have to get son there after lunch and naptime. 

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on December 21, 2016, 11:59:15 AM

as long as you're not reheating leftover baccala
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on December 21, 2016, 12:07:19 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 21, 2016, 08:52:41 AM

If we need an occasion to celebrate, the fourth anniversary of the forum is one week away.  Suscipe Domine was opened to the public on December 27, 2012.  Since it is after Christmas, we will not need to worry about Advent restraint.
we can celebrate my 10027th  post
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Oh yes Ches, much more noteworthy than just reaching 100 pages on a thread. That many posts is quite amazing. You and Jayne might be the highest post posters! Kaese should really throw an SD party. Where???? Maybe in the coffee pot with a new thread. It has to be noticed. Oh, it could be announced up top in the announcement/ information thread. There must be baloons and banners. Ches, I'm afraid your postal celebration would be lost in all the hoopla over 4 years. What should we do????

Jayne