Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 12, 2016, 08:48:26 AM
Oh, I forgot. Hey, you trying to pass your virus on to me munda? Germs could be on the cake. I am happy you thoughthe of me, though. In the midst of your trauma, you thought of me. Just jokin about making me sick. Besides. Just look at you, still hanging laundry.

I totally did not think of that....everyone stay away from the cookie cake!  I'll have daughter make another after we are well.  It's her new specialty!  It's a delicious cake

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2016, 09:20:43 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 12, 2016, 08:33:27 AM
Good morning!  There's some cookie cake left from last night for whoever wants some

I like my desserts with extra identity crisis

I don't get it??

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 12, 2016, 09:36:01 AM
Good morning!  There's some cookie cake left from last night for whoever wants some

I don't get it??

OH OH OH!!! I think I've got it!!  It doesn't know if it's a cookie or a cake.  Right?!  Did I get it???
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 12, 2016, 09:39:03 AM

I don't get it??

OH OH OH!!! I think I've got it!!  It doesn't know if it's a cookie or a cake.  Right?!  Did I get it???

Ah, yes....hahaha. Very clever  ;). It's been a long day, and it's not even 10 am, yet....my brain is not in good working order today  :-\

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 12, 2016, 09:48:29 AM

I don't get it??

Ah, yes....hahaha. Very clever  ;). It's been a long day, and it's not even 10 am, yet....my brain is not in good working order today  :-\

Munda, mothers are cut a whole lot of slack. Rightfully so. Because they are always dealing with the unexpected but expected. Even though we know these virus's are around every corner it is always a surprise when they hIt. God bless you, Munda. Some one has to clean it up.  Mothers. Mothers clean up the viral deposits all over the house and in diapers and superman underwear.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 12, 2016, 09:48:29 AM

I don't get it??

Oh Munda, please don't feel bad.  That might not even be what he meant.  That was just the rock that was rolling around in my hollow head.  I'm usually pretty slow about stuff like that.  Slow or wrong.  Will you be able to maybe get a nap in later today?  Can you take power naps?  That might help.

Here's a picture of St Michael fighting evil.  I'll be he or you and your son's guardian angels would help fight the bug that is making him sick.

And here is just a beautiful picture of Our Lady and her Son.  Maybe, for a second, it will make you smile.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Dymphna, just think Chest was making a play on words. Cookie cake= cookie? Or cake? See...identity confusion. Makes sense to me. Frankly, cookie or cake, I want it...minus germs. Munda may have daughter make another one after virus passes.

Those pictures are so beautiful. Thanks Dymphna.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Yes that is what I meant.  Going home in the evening today after PT and hopefully a nap.  Today is my birthday so it's a great birthday present
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 12, 2016, 10:42:52 AM
Dymphna, just think Chest was making a play on words. Cookie cake= cookie? Or cake? See...identity confusion. Makes sense to me. Frankly, cookie or cake, I want it...minus germs. Munda may have daughter make another one after virus passes.

Yes, that's what I said in comment #1112.  I just wasn't sure if that was what Ches meant.  He's often too brainy for me so I've really got to stop and think about what he is saying.  This time it just came to me, so I'm doubting myself.  But that's what you got out of it too, so maybe I was on target.

Those are 2 of my favorite Catholic pictures.  They always bring a smile to my face.  I was hoping they did that for Munda and everyone else here.  I'm glad you liked them Carleen.
?

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2016, 10:57:21 AM
Yes that is what I meant.  Going home in the evening today after PT and hopefully a nap.  Today is my birthday so it's a great birthday present

Happy Birthday, Ches.  :cheeseheadbeer: :cheeseheadbeer:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 12, 2016, 11:27:32 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 12, 2016, 10:42:52 AM

Yes, that's what I said in comment #1112.  I just wasn't sure if that was what Ches meant.  He's often too brainy for me so I've really got to stop and think about what he is saying.  This time it just came to me, so I'm doubting myself.  But that's what you got out of it too, so maybe I was on target.

Those are 2 of my favorite Catholic pictures.  They always bring a smile to my face.  I was hoping they did that for Munda and everyone else here.  I'm glad you liked them Carleen.

Yep he's way, way smarter than I . And his turn of phrase is deceptive in that it is so smooth it can go right over my stupid, uneducated head. But, when I catch his drift I am happy. He is so funny but uses dry wit alot. I'm more of a sloppy drunken writer. Not really drunk, but all over the place sloppy. He is organized despite his med. I am not, but used to be somewhat better. Brain damage and med have made  me a bit of a foolish silly woman

But, i can still wish a warm, heartfelt, prayerful loving HAPPY BIRTHDAY,my friend, adopted son, my wheelchair warrior.

dymphna17

Well that's a fine how do you do, isn't it?!!  Happy birthday and many happy returns to you Mr. Chestertonian.  Enough with the high brow stuff... Woo Hoo Ches!!!  Going home on your birthday!!!  You'll be your sweet little happy family all together again!  That is awesome!   :thumbsup: :cheer:   :cheeseheadbeer:   8)
?

Bernadette

You lucky fella! I wish I had a great Marian feast day for my birthday! And congrats on heading home!  :thumbsup:
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Happy Birthday, Ches!  Hope you enjoy your day at home.

Dymphna, there will definitely be a nap, and soon. Gotta get lunch cleaned up, and the little kids settled for naps, then I can go cuddle with the baby and sleep.  Can't wait!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Bernadette on December 12, 2016, 12:47:06 PM

You lucky fella! I wish I had a great Marian feast day for my birthday! And congrats on heading home!  :thumbsup:

Today is a feast day
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"