Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Morning everyone. Go pour a cup. It's snowy and snowing.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Yes, it's snowing here too.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Bernadette

It's just really cold here. But at least our fickle internet is back on. :)
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

Morning

supposed to go home if they can tie up all the loose ends
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Fleur-de-Lys

57 degrees Fahrenheit here.  :D

Lynne

Quote from: Jayne on December 11, 2016, 09:28:45 AM

Pretty!

We might get snow overnight...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Lynne

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 11, 2016, 10:21:37 AM
Morning

Good!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lynne on December 11, 2016, 10:56:10 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on December 11, 2016, 10:21:37 AM
Morning

Good!
Quote from: Jayne on December 11, 2016, 09:28:45 AM

Jayne my place looks like your good morning picture. It's just beautiful, but I do believe we will be snowed in by morning. Hubby out plowing right now. All we have is a back blade for our tractor, so plowing is a bit tricky. But it gets the job done.

ches, ya home yet? How did wife do the night she had to see to the trache and whatnot? I if she can do all that she does, she will be able to provide the care needed to keep you home. Home is where all the miracles of God's grace unfold my dear young man. There is nothing but God's hands to guide her as she cares for you. And those hands?  They will not fail you or her. Count on it,Ches. He even knows where you live and what you need. He sees her efforts and will bless them. I think I would love your wife. What a flat-footed, can do girl.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

maryslittlegarden

Good morning!!!!  It is officially one degree above zero in the land of cold.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on December 12, 2016, 05:02:58 AM

I likevit. Christmasy, not saccharine, almost.....sporty. Thanks jayne.

CHES, YOU HOME YET???? Hope so. CHESSSS?

MundaCorMeum

Good morning!  There's some cookie cake left from last night for whoever wants some

Carleendiane

Oh, I forgot. Hey, you trying to pass your virus on to me munda? Germs could be on the cake. I am happy you thoughthe of me, though. In the midst of your trauma, you thought of me. Just jokin about making me sick. Besides. Just look at you, still hanging laundry.

Chestertonian

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 12, 2016, 08:33:27 AM
Good morning!  There's some cookie cake left from last night for whoever wants some

I like my desserts with extra identity crisis
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 12, 2016, 09:20:43 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 12, 2016, 08:33:27 AM

I like my desserts with extra identity crisis

New pot songbird coffee. Got it for a gift. Sharing it with all of you coffee drinkers. Its moderate tempwise, but quite a bit of snow. Looks lovely really. I hear it's going to be cold and snowy this winter. Is this true? Means going out daily to break ice out of drinking buckets. Still don't have heaters for all the buckets. Especially need one for the sheep.

CHESSSS! YOU HOME? Oh my, I hope so. We can ceoebrate.