Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 02, 2016, 10:27:19 AM
Quote from: Jayne on December 02, 2016, 10:26:41 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 02, 2016, 10:21:01 AM
Yup. You'd have a fight, Jayne. Really? You up for that?

You are too scary for me.  Plus you have a dog.

And a ram

Ches I do not live in Northern MI anymore. I am near Ohio Indiana border. Our weather is like yours. You'll be ok. My fresh air fund kid.  And my ram? That's just insurance. You should see his horns!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

But spiders!!  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

Jayne

Quote from: Bernadette on December 02, 2016, 11:44:48 AM

But spiders!!  :lol:

I have to follow the Geneva Convention on deployment of spiders, so that is more limited than you might think.  :)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

Sound like I'm meeting up with Andy tonight. :pray3: please.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

So anyway....we rented a super nice car. It has quite a fast excelleration. Going to try to find one to buy. It will not be very popular to drive it.....a Sonata. Korean. We owned 2 of them before they modified the body style. We loved them. They are not nearly as cheap as they were, but we are hoping to find a 14 or 15. We rarely buy new. Depreciate so much as you drive off the lot with your sales contract.

Jayne

Good morning everyone. I am pretty groggy this morning so I am not going to commit myself to saying what day of the week it is.  Have a good day, whichever one it is.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Therapy puppies! Is there anything cuter than puppies?

Carleendiane

Bernadette....good morning. Jayne hope you know what day it is by now. Good morning good daughter to your parents. You must be their pride and joy. And still you find time to slip in and spread good cheer! Ches, if you're up....good morning. Hope your sore legs get stronger! Fleur, if you are a bit hung over from our late night drinking binge, how about a little hair of the dog. A little bailey's in your coffee may set you right. Good morning Munda, Non, Lynne, Jubilate, Stella, Christina, Elizabeth and Lydia. It's Saturday. A good day to get something done even if it's wrong. Res rev, Diaduit, tame those wild families. Boy gets cheap phone with minutes. Niece get prayers while Res, well we will pray for wisdom regarding niece.

Carleendiane

Ok. The coffee is kinda crappy. Sorry to who made it. It may be a bit old. MLG, why don't you put a pot on....or maybe Jubilate. You both use mystic monk. I would enjoy another cup of that. It really is very good. Maybe some 1P5. That would be nice. Not necessary, but nice. Please.

Christina_S

I'm sipping a nice cup of lemon ginger tea. Praying for you wonderful folks!
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Elizabeth

There is a mysterious stench in the basement.  Maybe from our senile Boston Terrier.  Have given the kids rakes to probe beneath the storage shelf and workbench.  Nobody is allowed to go do anything fun until the stench is gone.  Because they have begun to balk about walking the dogs, which is not too much to ask.  Someone took off the dog's sweater and mislaid it, so she won't go outside unless carried.  (Ain't nobody got time for dat.)

Also, someone broke the glass coffee pot.  It will work with 1/2 pot but pouring is messy.  Maybe we could get a replacement online.  But the weather is brisk and clear, with nice Arctic ambience.

:cheeseheadbeer: Good Morning All!

Carleendiane

Hi Elizabeth. Stench sucks alot. No one should have to endure stench. Dogs must be walked or stench will take over. Dogs poop. I am lucky. All I have to do is open the door. Dog poops. Open door. Dog comes in. Kind of an automatic dog. Though he does need to be fed. Or he can't poop. Plus he must have water. There are so many vehical tires to be peed on. Shrubs and trees for him to pee on. Just glad he only pees on them. Glad they don't mark everything with poop.

Elizabeth

No more stinky basement!  Area/source has been scrubbed with baking soda and vinegar.  What a relief.  Everybody is happy now, especially me.  Upward and onward.