Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Quote from: Bernadette on November 27, 2016, 06:58:48 AM
My priest always focuses completely on the Second Coming, which I've always found weird. But it's okay, 'cause we're all saved and Jesus isn't coming to destroy the world.  :shrug:

Did that page come from a book? Do you have the rest of it?

I got it from a Facebook friend.  I often get pages that seem to be from this source but I don't have it myself.  Next time I see one, I'll see if I can find a way for you to get it.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Jayne

Since I have my granddaughter here:

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

MundaCorMeum

Morning, Jayne  :). I'm up early today, too.  The kids have co-op this afternoon, and we are starting up school this morning. Many many much coffee..... :coffee: and, prayer!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 28, 2016, 05:58:34 AM
Since I have my granddaughter here:

Now this above me is squishy and cute. Morning Jayne and munda!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning diaduit  and Michael wilson!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Do you guys mind if my dog joins us? He is a bit of a beggar, but we know how to take care of that. He likes strawberry jam on his toast.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 28, 2016, 07:27:02 AM
Do you guys mind if my dog joins us? He is a bit of a beggar, but we know how to take care of that. He likes strawberry jam on his toast.
why certainly
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Hey, Ches. Got my therapy dog here. One warning. Do not try to make him go up or down a staircase. Scared of stairs and vacuum cleaners. Logan loves a well made omelette. He hates spaghetti sauce and gravies. He loves salami, cheese, butter, cat food, cookies taken from babies.

Carleendiane

Oh! And Logan LOVES a party. Any kind. He will even keep a party hat on his head until someone removes it. That's my dog!

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 28, 2016, 08:37:04 AM
Oh! And Logan LOVES a party. Any kind. He will even keep a party hat on his head until someone removes it. That's my dog!

But does he like confetti?
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 28, 2016, 08:40:59 AM

He is indifferent to the confetti, but tunes into the excitement of those throwing it. Good morning MLG. Did you sleep well?

Carleendiane

We all wake up to a scrubbed member list. Trolls gone. But did you see the loyalty and the front we put up against them?

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 28, 2016, 08:52:18 AM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 28, 2016, 08:40:59 AM

He is indifferent to the confetti, but tunes into the excitement of those throwing it. Good morning MLG. Did you sleep well?

Yes, but not long enough. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Ummmmmm, the coffee, well.......it's not fresh anymore. Jayne made it hours ago. She has a baby to care for, so...... maybe one of you coffee consumers can brew another pot. Ya think?

Carleendiane

OH! I forgot to mention a few very important virtues my dog has. He does not eat poop. He does not eat dead animals. He never rolls in any kind of sh**.  His fur does not have any odor. Unless he is wet. No oiliness. Always feels clean, unless he has been on a digging marathon, but then it is understandable.

Logan helps us dig up potatoes we've planted. True.