Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 25, 2016, 12:14:51 PM

Quail Man would approve

Quail man must know Martin. Really, I love quail man. But his outfit.....is somewhat scandalous me thinks. Maybe we should ask a resident expert. He seems to be back from his vacation. ;D
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 25, 2016, 12:33:57 PM

Quail Man would approve

Quail man must know Martin. Really, I love quail man. But his outfit.....is somewhat scandalous me thinks. Maybe we should ask a resident expert. He seems to be back from his vacation. ;D
haha that would be "funnie"
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 25, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

Quail Man would approve

This is my new favorite superhero.

O MLG, do not encourage him. It's like feeding an animal at the zoo. You never know how crazy they may get. Next, he'll be posting captain underpants.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 25, 2016, 02:23:21 PM
Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 25, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

Quail Man would approve

This is my new favorite superhero.

O MLG, do not encourage him. It's like feeding an animal at the zoo. You never know how crazy they may get. Next, he'll be posting captain underpants.

Hey now, wait just a second!  Chicken/Pheasant/Quail Day! needs a spokesman.  I'm thinking Quail Man and his sidekick, Q, would appeal to all boys and men.  Not all boys know that quail even exist, much less pheasant.  We need Quail Man just like we need Chicken/Pheasant/Quail Day!.  This is a humanitarian effort, Carleen. It's our duty to bring fresh country living to all, but in particular to the boys and young men living in high rises in NYC, who don't know what grass is, to whom ponds is a ladies facial cream, and fowl is something a guy in a mask behind a man in a uniform screams after the ball is smacked with an oversized toothpick and goes outside the green diamond.  We've just got to help them, Carleen!  Ppppppplllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Ok. Ok. If you insist this is a worthy cause, then I so bestow upon you, Dymphna, the excellent distinction of being Mother Quail, for all the poor high rise dwelling little boys and young men. Girls are allowed. The uniform is to be a duplicate of Quail Man. You make the rules for this club endeavor. All pond investigators must wear swimmies. Non negotiable. Girl and boys separated for any and all pond explorations. See, you cry out for a cause and now you must facilitate it, Dymphna.

dymphna17

Hey Ches!  She said it's OK!!!  What do you think?  Can you come up with a chick er...um... a girl in a Quail uniform?  I don't do fashion, so it's beyond me.  Oh, shoot!  We should have come up with a patron saint before we did any of this.  Is there a patron saint of boys who live in high rises that have no idea what grass is but love baseball?  Or better yet, a fowl patron saint.   :pigeons:  Hmmm.  I don't see those finger typing Ches.  Are you snoozing?  Much work to do.  Thanks Carleen!!   :cheer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

red solo cup

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 25, 2016, 11:10:28 PM
Hey Ches!  She said it's OK!!!  What do you think?  Can you come up with a chick er...um... a girl in a Quail uniform?  I don't do fashion, so it's beyond me.  Oh, shoot!  We should have come up with a patron saint before we did any of this.  Is there a patron saint of boys who live in high rises that have no idea what grass is but love baseball?  Or better yet, a fowl patron saint.   :pigeons:  Hmmm.  I don't see those finger typing Ches.  Are you snoozing?  Much work to do.  Thanks Carleen!!   :cheer:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=quail+queen&view=detailv2&&id=580D92AF865859DCEC4F0285B9E951BE60D19F16&sele
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Jayne

Here is the picture from the link, rsc. 

Carleendiane

And it's a grand quail indeed. What a spectacular Good Morning, Jayne!

Carleendiane

No. 3 son stopped by last night. He bought a 5 ton camo pick up truck. He stayed the night. Just enjoying some conversation and of course, coffee! He's my youngest child/man.

Jayne

Good morning, everyone.  Advent begins today.

Bernadette

My priest always focuses completely on the Second Coming, which I've always found weird. But it's okay, 'cause we're all saved and Jesus isn't coming to destroy the world.  :shrug:

Did that page come from a book? Do you have the rest of it?
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Yes, a penitentiary season, so.....no donuts, pies, or treats of that nature. Bagels are allowedlike you can bring triscuits, MRI MEALS, hard biscuits, hard tack, and stones. No scones or biscotti. Except for Sundays.