Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Yes. Since the stroke I do not regulate body temp well. I'm either sweating buckets or chilled to the bone.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Hey! Could someone put the pot on? Please? I see a line up of empty mugs, waiting.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

It's 11:30 and most have been to Mass or are there.  Here's some donuts and I'll get the coffee on, but we all know how that's going to turn out since I don't drink coffee.   :lol:  Maybe this time will be better.   :) 

For you, young lady, something special is waiting for you in the Go To Bed thread.  Feel better, Sweetie. 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Elizabeth

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2016, 07:28:56 AM
I think I may be one of those people who are having a baby and don't know it. Today for sure.
:rofl:
God bless your heart.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 20, 2016, 11:33:17 AM
It's 11:30 and most have been to Mass or are there.  Here's some donuts and I'll get the coffee on, but we all know how that's going to turn out since I don't drink coffee.   :lol:  Maybe this time will be better.   :) 

For you, young lady, something special is waiting for you in the Go To Bed thread.  Feel better, Sweetie.

:grouphug:

Carleendiane

Quote from: Elizabeth on November 20, 2016, 12:04:13 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2016, 07:28:56 AM
I think I may be one of those people who are having a baby and don't know it. Today for sure.
:rofl:
God bless your heart.

Elizabeth, get up off that floor and pull your dress down.

Carleendiane

Morning! I am up and weak but up. Thanks for your good cheer helping me through a tough time. The coffee is brewing. Hope you don't mind gevalia.

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Jayne

I hope this means your appetite is returning and you are feeling better.  (But don't eat flowers. Or suns.)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 21, 2016, 06:40:28 AM
I hope this means your appetite is returning and you are feeling better.  (But don't eat flowers. Or suns.)

I believe I may be on the upswing. Thank God. No flowers, but a sweet sounds good. Thanks Jayne.

MundaCorMeum

Good morning.  Glad you are starting to feeling better, Carleen  :). Gevalia sounds perfect!

Carleendiane

Eeeek I made the first pot weak. Apologies. I have been properly chastened. New pot coming up.

Morning munda! Good to see you!  Yes 1 more day to get my feet under me again and I'll be good as.....I was.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 21, 2016, 08:31:19 AM
Eeeek I made the first pot weak. Apologies. I have been properly chastened. New pot coming up.

Morning munda! Good to see you!  Yes 1 more day to get my feet under me again and I'll be good as.....I was.

Not to worry.  I have triple strength coffee available. IV drip is an option.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 21, 2016, 08:52:57 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 21, 2016, 08:31:19 AM

Not to worry.  I have triple strength coffee available. IV drip is an option.

MLG, sweet as you are, you are a tent tiny bit impatient. I SAID I PUT ANOTHER POT ON! Oh well. I'll get over it. Really......