Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

oh Jayne, I had to revise my post from snark to gratitude. Thank you very much. What a pretty display!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Sorry, not everyone gets coffee and a flower. Jayne would be running all over the world. She is just one woman. Super powered woman for sure, but still just one. If everyone would pick just one friend to bring coffee to, then 50% of our people could have coffee in bed. Munda deserves coffee in bed. HOWS THAT LITTLE GIRL, MUNDA? Ches deserves the best picture of steaming hot coffee and perfect flower we can find for him. Martin, just stay in bed. Well bring you your coffee! Really. Just stay put. Do not kick off those blankets. Here. Drink it.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

She's beautiful!  Tiny and sweet and perfect.  Breakfast in bed sounds delightful.  Thank you, Jayne and Carleen.  Can someone hold the baby while I eat, please?

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 10, 2016, 08:30:10 AM
She's beautiful!  Tiny and sweet and perfect.  Breakfast in bed sounds delightful.  Thank you, Jayne and Carleen.  Can someone hold the baby while I eat, please?

Me...pick me!

Carleendiane

Morning, Ches, grab you picture of a steaming cup of coffee and join us. Here, take Munday baby. She pooped.

Bernadette

Continental breakfast!!  ;D And cream for the coffee! Life is good. :)
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

Cinnabon coffee today for everyone
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Bernadette a perfect breakfast, since we are all just renting space here. Most appropriate. Noticed Dymphna, RSC, Ches, lynne, and others, Louis, Heinrich, Kaese, Clarence, Jerome, Daniel, and yet more, didn't even stick their heads in this morning. We'really losing steam folks. What is the problem? Is it me?

Just want to thank our regulars....MLG, Bernadette, Martin, Ches, Dymphna, RSC, Munda, and many more. So many more. Wonderful people, wonderful people all across America and beyond. Thank you for your selfless, untiring, cheerful good mornings. Lets MAGA, starting each day with coffee and Continental breakfast, thanks Bernadette. If not for you all, and you know who you are, we would be at 2 pages. Unthinkable.

We are closed for the day. Coffee cold. Drink up and get outta here. Unless you want to stay. Put another pot on, Jayne. Officially open again.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 09, 2016, 09:51:22 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on November 09, 2016, 09:34:58 AM
There you are Carleendiane!  I've been looking all over for you.  It seems like it's been a month of Sundays since I last saw you.  How's it going?  Are you hopeful about our new President Elect?

Dear Dymphna,

I've been here all along. It's just that you didn't see me. Your thread has been bumping. You are a joy to the people here. You are in demand. Because you are smart and young and beautiful, plus an angel. Being an angel must keep you hopping. Lots of souls to direct here. Lots of protection needed. We are a vulnerable bunch here.

It's true, I've been gone alot. At least, everyday someone gets the pot on, or the Iv going. I think between you and i, we've got our people cared for. So, though from time to time I am mia, a healthy thread should carry on. Don't you think? Now that politics will wane as star of the conversation, maybe we should talk pants. Or movies. Thanks for checking up on me. I have been dragging butt. No matter how much caffeine, I am still dragging. Maybe you could infect me with some of your Energy. Having a few problems here, but I am hopeful.

Sorry about the protocol breach, but I just woke up after crashing hard last night (finally!), and I woke up to find this.  Not sure how I missed it before, but I did.  First, I want to tell you how much I admire your quick wit, kindness, ability to just have fun (I'm learning, thanks to you), and your ability to put people at ease.  I'm going through what is probably one of the hardest and scariest times of my life right now, and you seriously help me to not cover my head and not come out every day.  Every time I see that Struggle Bus, I'm encouraged to get up and start trying yet again.  Even though it's for the 15,000th time.  I'm not saying these things to puff you up or embarrass you, I say them because it's true.  Every once in a while God brings someone special to your door, I thank Him for giving me sense enough to answer this time.

That appreciation goes for alot of people here as well, which is why I didn't just make this a PM to Carleen.  Each one of you have been special to me in your own way and I do thank God for bringing you to my "door".  Now, next week I may blow it all and hate the whole lot of you, but for right now, I'm humbled and grateful to have you as part of my life.   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 10, 2016, 03:58:19 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 09, 2016, 09:51:22 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on November 09, 2016, 09:34:58 AM
There you are Carleendiane!  I've been looking all over for you.  It seems like it's been a month of Sundays since I last saw you.  How's it going?  Are you hopeful about our new President Elect?

Dear Dymphna,

I've been here all along. It's just that you didn't see me. Your thread has been bumping. You are a joy to the people here. You are in demand. Because you are smart and young and beautiful, plus an angel. Being an angel must keep you hopping. Lots of souls to direct here. Lots of protection needed. We are a vulnerable bunch here.

It's true, I've been gone alot. At least, everyday someone gets the pot on, or the Iv going. I think between you and i, we've got our people cared for. So, though from time to time I am mia, a healthy thread should carry on. Don't you think? Now that politics will wane as star of the conversation, maybe we should talk pants. Or movies. Thanks for checking up on me. I have been dragging butt. No matter how much caffeine, I am still dragging. Maybe you could infect me with some of your Energy. Having a few problems here, but I am hopeful.

Sorry about the protocol breach, but I just woke up after crashing hard last night (finally!), and I woke up to find this.  Not sure how I missed it before, but I did.  First, I want to tell you how much I admire your quick wit, kindness, ability to just have fun (I'm learning, thanks to you), and your ability to put people at ease.  I'm going through what is probably one of the hardest and scariest times of my life right now, and you seriously help me to not cover my head and not come out every day.  Every time I see that Struggle Bus, I'm encouraged to get up and start trying yet again.  Even though it's for the 15,000th time.  I'm not saying these things to puff you up or embarrass you, I say them because it's true.  Every once in a while God brings someone special to your door, I thank Him for giving me sense enough to answer this time.

That appreciation goes for alot of people here as well, which is why I didn't just make this a PM to Carleen.  Each one of you have been special to me in your own way and I do thank God for bringing you to my "door".  Now, next week I may blow it all and hate the whole lot of you, but for right now, I'm humbled and grateful to have you as part of my life.   8)

Dymphna, I may cry, but I can't because the men would not respect me in the morning. Nope no tears. But if I have a heart attack or stroke you'll know why, my friend. So you, me and everyone here, is going through tough times. Don't you have that raggedy pouch anymore? You know.... your dust or what ever it is you dump on us to make us happy and contented? It's a bit sparkly which explains why the men duck the dust. Doesn't it come in a matte formula?

Anyway, your joy is my joyl your laughter is sweet and makes me laugh. O we all need each other. And we all need to laugh.No matter what kind of crap we step in everyvday. Just clean it up and try to ignore the smell.Crap is an ongoing effect in this vale of tears. But that doesn't mean we have to show every one our shoes.

Dymphna, be very careful around me. No compliments please. I may just pull them out later and think about them. Not good. Just keep me wondering. Keep me anxious about whether I am running a good cafe here. If people leave with a smile, things are doing well here. Don't care if we are 5 star, just 4 stars. I'd be OK with that. I do wish we had more time together than just crossing each others path. Ships passing in the night. But I've got to say that God knows what He is doing. If we had more time together we just might have too much fun. In a bad way. You'd be flame throwing to help me find my way in my world. And so much more. We wouldn't mean to get in trouble, but we just might.Jubilate would always be baking, Jayne spinning, Lynne could even get in trouble if in real life we could visit each other. Munda, good mother that she is, may take us up on babysitting offers and start skipping school to go shopping. And on and on. You get my point. We are in this virtual world because real socializing may not bring out the best in us.

So we get snippets of pleasure this way. Consolations, if you will. If this is "hard and scarey" today, or for now, then it is pure joy for me to help you through it, angel. Just as you would do for others. Please, be at peace, rest in God's arms, and let him support you through your friends here. Right here in Sucipe. Eve, Non nobis, Martin, et al, are here for you or anyone who finds themselves in dire straights.

Turning into a blathering idiot. For give me friends. Wishing everyone a shower of blessings for your efforts to please ourLord.

Carleendiane

Oh, forgot to open up. Sorry. Now open. Grab a cup.

Jayne

I forgot too. I guess I was too busy rememering Remembrance Day to remember coffee.

I am actually in a Tim Hortons right now drinking a cafe mocha and wearing a poppy.

Anyhow, good morning everybody.

Carleendiane

Maybe this should be be run by younger people with memory. Hey, why can't we buy memory, like in games where you can buy life.

Jayne

Now that I've run into you, CD, there's something I've been wanting to mention. Just in case you weren't already planning a surprise party, I would like to draw your attention to my 10000th post coming up soon. There isn't much time left to get things organized.

If it's supposed to be a surprise, I understand. We can just drop the subject.