Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 06, 2016, 11:49:59 AM
I'm not sure if it's morning any more (darn time change) but this can't wait.  I can see how anxious everyone is about whether I'll get in trouble for revealing the existence of the secret Canadian army, so I want to relieve your fears ASAP.

I need to give some background information on Canadian geography.  Canadians live in 3 cities, Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, and a long line of houses built along the 49th parallel.  We have some eastern provinces, but nobody actually lives there.  They just commute in to run tourist attractions.  There is also Newfoundland, but that is just made up.  Obviously a province wouldn't really join Canada in 1949.  It was just a Cold War stunt, like the moon landing.

If you ever meet someone who claims to be from Newfoundland, that is just an actor.  They identify gifted children and put them in a special school to give them years of training to do this.  It is sort of like ballet school but with newfieness instead of ballet. Because of this,  the word "Newfie" may used figuratively to mean any highly intelligent and skilled person.  If a Canadian ever calls you a Newfie, you should be very flattered.

The point is that most of Canada is uninhabited and that is where the secret army is hidden. So it doesn't matter if people know about it because they'll never find it.

I'm bored,Jayne. Too many words.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2016, 10:33:21 AM
A RULE CHANGE. RULE CHANGE.

Red, Ches, Martin. Come here in your underwear. I am making much ado about nothing. Forgive me. Sometimes I forget. This is all Virtual. Nothing matters. The beauty of a virtual cafe. Why sully it with rules and regs. I have seen the light. There will be NO subforum. None. Come as you are I say.

You should make your rules while high on Novacain.  Then they would be much more fun.   ;)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

martin88nyc

Can you get  high on Novocaine? I've had at least 50 injections in my life due to many cavities, I should be addicted by now. ;)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

dymphna17

Quote from: martin88nyc on November 07, 2016, 01:58:15 PM
Can you get  high on Novocaine? I've had at least 50 injections in my life due to many cavities, I should be addicted by now. ;)

It would appear so.  She wasn't like this when she left, now she's all about giving up on rules and regs and subforums.  She's loving the virtual world.  I didn't think she could get any cooler, but there you are.  We'll watch and see what happens after her real dentist appointment.   ;)  In the mean time, we'll just enjoy what we have.   :cheeseheadbeer:  8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

martin88nyc

Carleen....helllooo. Where are you?Come out come out wherever you are! Don't be afraid we just want to know if you are alright. maybe the dentist gave you a stronger dose of Novocaine or maybe he pricked you too many times. Drink lots of water ; breath in and out. I usual feel sleepy after Novacaine although I prefer carbocaine as it doesn't contain epinephrine. Occasionally epi. makes you heart race.  ;)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

:o At what point do you just decide to go with false teeth?  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

PerEvangelicaDicta

it's possible I may just stay in this and the Go to Bed thread all the time.  Hilarious.
(edit:  and the 4AM thread )

So Martin, is that why I started having heart palps with novocaine a few years ago?!  There's epinephrine in it?  It's like a full blown panic attack for about 10 min. Thank you so much for the info. 

Quote:o At what point do you just decide to go with false teeth?  :lol:
LOL I know right?

Meanwhile.... yoooo whooooo.... Carleendiane.... where are you? 

I'll probably be gone when you finally log in, so here's prayer for your dental recovery, and a hug.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

red solo cup

Red, Ches, Martin. Come here in your underwear. I am making much ado about nothing. Forgive me. Sometimes I forget. This is all Virtual. Nothing matters. The beauty of a virtual cafe. Why sully it with rules and regs. I have seen the light. There will be NO subforum. None. Come as you are I say.
Too late. The damage has been done.  **Gathers up posts and storms off in a huff**
non impediti ratione cogitationis

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: red solo cup on November 07, 2016, 03:17:26 PM

Too late. The damage has been done.  **Gathers up posts and storms off in a huff**

I have a great mental picture of that  :laugh:   
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

I'm b*a*c*k. Dymphna, this is somewhat scandalous. I've never been high on novocaine. Some may think the ONLY reason I go to the dentist is to get high. You must dispel this myth. Can I really get high on novocaine? Really high? Not that I'm interested at all. But yes, I went back at 3 and he did my work without novocaine So there. Plus had to go back on antibiotics. Do antibiotics....Oh forget it. Anyway, Martin thanks for the info. And checking up on me. I do get lost sometimes, but, never in my cornfields.

So, i leave for a bit and every thing falls apart on me. Red, get over it. Don't leave in a huff. If you really want a sub forum ask Kaese, he's the bossman. Martin, don't be such a worry wart, it's not very attractive. Per, if you want to camp out here you need a permit. Dymphna, ya ever heard of slander. Don't cast shadows on my good enough name. Does novocaine really...? Bernadette.....don't make Martin self conscious about his rotten teeth. There now, I miss anyone?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2016, 04:22:08 PM
I'm b*a*c*k. Dymphna, this is somewhat scandalous. I've never been high on novocaine. Some may think the ONLY reason I go to the dentist is to get high. You must dispel this myth. Can I really get high on novocaine? Really high? Not that I'm interested at all. But yes, I went back at 3 and he did my work without novocaine So there. Plus had to go back on antibiotics. Do antibiotics....Oh forget it. Anyway, Martin thanks for the info. And checking up on me. I do get lost sometimes, but, never in my cornfields.

So, i leave for a bit and every thing falls apart on me. Red, get over it. Don't leave in a huff. If you really want a sub forum ask Kaese, he's the bossman. Martin, don't be such a worry wart, it's not very attractive. Per, if you want to camp out here you need a permit. Dymphna, ya ever heard of slander. Don't cast shadows on my good enough name. Does novocaine really...? Bernadette.....don't make Martin self conscious about his rotten teeth. There now, I miss anyone?

Yeah, I think if the dentist missed the goal and stuck you in the temple, novacaine to the brain might get you a little high.  Laughing Gas would make it easier though.  Maybe from now on we bring the dentist to you, so things don't fall apart around here.  I'm mean, it's 8:20 PM and I'm posting in the Good Morning! thread!!!   :madsmiley:  It's anarchy, I tell ya!!

Whoa, maybe I'm the one who got novacaine to the brain!  I think I need a nap or something.  I'll just make this an early Good Morning!
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 07, 2016, 02:11:00 PM

It would appear so.  She wasn't like this when she left, now she's all about giving up on rules and regs and subforums.  She's loving the virtual world.  I didn't think she could get any cooler, but there you are.  We'll watch and see what happens after her real dentist appointment.   ;)  In the mean time, we'll just enjoy what we have.   :cheeseheadbeer:  8)

Dymphna, help me please. I am unsteady of mind and body. I listing further to the left...tomorrow I'll be so far left I may vote for Hillary. See, I need you for my rudder. Just say no to novacaine. I need to get my feet back under me. Whew.

And about you posting all day in the good morning thread well, all I can say is you are helping by responding to my responders. A real service I tell you! I go away and the sheep run amok.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2016, 08:55:32 PM

Dymphna, help me please. I am unsteady of mind and body. I listing further to the left...tomorrow I'll be so far left I may vote for Hillary. See, I need you for my rudder. Just say no to novacaine. I need to get my feet back under me. Whew.

And about you posting all day in the good morning thread well, all I can say is you are helping by responding to my responders. A real service I tell you! I go away and the sheep run amok.

At least I got the ram corralled before you got back.  But yes, the sheep run amok.  How can a word like amok mean wild and crazy when it clearly says AM OK?  It's about time for bed isn't it?  I hate time changes.  They mess with my head too much.  I've got your back, Carleendiane.  You're alright.
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 07, 2016, 09:04:13 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2016, 08:55:32 PM

At least I got the ram corralled before you got back.  But yes, the sheep run amok.  How can a word like amok mean wild and crazy when it clearly says AM OK?  It's about time for bed isn't it?  I hate time changes.  They mess with my head too much.  I've got your back, Carleendiane.  You're alright.

Thank you my friend.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 07, 2016, 04:22:08 PM

Just joking.. ;)