Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Maris

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 01, 2016, 09:25:48 AM
Quote from: Stella Maris on November 01, 2016, 09:20:53 AM
Good morning, everyone! Chocolate for breakfast, is it?

Yes Stella, dark chocolate. Only the healthy kind for your school girl brain. You may have peanut butter too. Organic, sugar free natural. And a large coffee.

Oh, that's just cruel!  :)

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on November 01, 2016, 09:27:10 AM

Yes Stella, dark chocolate. Only the healthy kind for your school girl brain. You may have peanut butter too. Organic, sugar free natural. And a large coffee.

Oh, that's just cruel!  :)

Poor thing. Eat your vegetables too.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Wait... what...?!  Are you trying to get ISIS to win the war?  Sugar free peanut butter?  Blech!!  :ack:  That is just wrong. 

Good morning everybody, btw.

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Stella Maris

Carleendiane doesn't like me.  :(  She's run me out of her kitchen with her black coffee and vegetables. I'll go drink my tea and eat my pastries on the stairs.

Carleendiane

No stella! You've got it all wrong. It is BECAUSE I like you. Here have a sticky bun.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Stella Maris on November 01, 2016, 10:21:47 AM
Carleendiane doesn't like me.  :(  She's run me out of her kitchen with her black coffee and vegetables. I'll go drink my tea and eat my pastries on the stairs.

/ Ssshhhh, bring your own coffee in a thermos and I'll hide it out in the shed for you.  Pastries could probably fit in your backpack or purse, right?  Don't worry, we'll figure out a way to get Carleendiane to like you.  You don't have any ram training abilities, do you?   ;)

* Oh, I have just seen where she has said she does like you and gave you a sticky bun.  Aside from coffee, it doesn't get any better than that!  Her sticky buns are world renowned.  She really is a sweetheart.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Yeah, Stella.  I tease the ones I really like. You are a good girl. When you become a woman you'll understand better.

DYMPHNAAAAAAA, YOU STAY AWAY FROM STELLA.
STELLAAAAAAAAA, YOU STICK BY ME.

I think dymphna was trying to coax you away from your mentor. She tried to buy you *hmmmmp* . I was just tough loving you. Life is much more than pastries and honey buns. There is unpleasantries. I just wanted you to toughen up, you can't just be a sugar pie. Actually, maybe we have reached a crossroad. If you want dymphna, well...Your choice. I was getting a wee bit possessive.

Stella Maris

Oh, no! I've become a pawn in your palace intrigues. But at the end of a long day I'm in no condition to carefully plot my alliances. Tomorrow morning I'm sitting by whoever has the croissants.

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 01, 2016, 10:09:21 AM

Wait... what...?!  Are you trying to get ISIS to win the war?  Sugar free peanut butter?  Blech!!  :ack:  That is just wrong. 

But isn't that Smucker's All Natural stuff sugar free? That stuff's delicious!
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Yesss!  Carleendiane wins with croissants for Stella!!  Sorry, ladies, I was here just getting more bored by the minute and jumped upon the opportunity for mischief.  How can I make it up to you all?   :-[

Oh, and this is me staying away from Stella.   :leaving:
?

dymphna17

Quote from: Bernadette on November 01, 2016, 08:52:43 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on November 01, 2016, 10:09:21 AM

But isn't that Smucker's All Natural stuff sugar free? That stuff's delicious!

I don't know about a Smucker's kind, just the generic black and white wrapper stuff my Mom used to get when I was a kid and my Dad was in school.  I think it took about 5 years after I started making peanut butter sandwiches for me to know that a piece of bread wasn't supposed to have holes torn into it for sandwiches.  That stuff was crazy hard and tasted like, well, blech!!
?

Bernadette

:lol: You do have to stir the Smuckers stuff when you first open it, to make sure all of the oil is incorporated, but it doesn't get hard because you don't have to refrigerate it (assuming you eat it within a couple of months). It's delicious, and I need to buy more tomorrow, since we're going grocery shopping anyway.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on November 01, 2016, 08:28:37 PM
Oh, no! I've become a pawn in your palace intrigues. But at the end of a long day I'm in no condition to carefully plot my alliances. Tomorrow morning I'm sitting by whoever has the croissants.

Stella, just don't get all worked up. Bring the croissants and sit with your self until you make your choice. Me or dymphna. Wait. Hold the phone! WAIT A MINUTE, RABBIT.  Lynne can decide this. Besides, she is a more senior member of the forum. Wise. She is wise. We'll probably have to cut you in half. But, it worked for Solomon. Healthy peanut butter must have salt in it or it is crap.I can say crap.

Stella Maris

I was hoping to get Carleendiane and dymphna in a bidding war, but it looks like I have to find my own pastries tomorrow.  :(

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on November 01, 2016, 09:15:47 PM
:lol: You do have to stir the Smuckers stuff when you first open it, to make sure all of the oil is incorporated, but it doesn't get hard because you don't have to refrigerate it (assuming you eat it within a couple of months). It's delicious, and I need to buy more tomorrow, since we're going grocery shopping anyway.

Wait....you don't have to refrigerate it?! Shoot!  I've been doing it wrong all this time  :-\. It's so good after the first mixing, but gets more and more impossible to spread as you use it, when refrigerated.  I'll try keeping it out when I open the next jar! 

I've heard a small immulsifucation blender works well to mix it, but I don't have one.  It's on my wish list  :)