Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 21, 2016, 08:26:17 AM
My son got this plastic rat and put it in the bed, really freaked out my wife .hehas my love for pranks

Your wife is a saint.  ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Carleendiane

A crisp morning here! But bed is warm and coffee hot. Good morning all. Wake up. It's time. Don't waste the day!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Morning, Lynne. Do you have to work saturday, too?

Carleendiane

Morning, Elizabeth. Now, tell me you are a coffee drinker. At least in the morning.

Carleendiane

Christina, did you go out last nite? It's coffee time. Bring your cheerful self here!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Lynne on October 21, 2016, 09:05:11 AM
Quote from: Chestertonian on October 21, 2016, 08:26:17 AM
My son got this plastic rat and put it in the bed, really freaked out my wife .hehas my love for pranks

Your wife is a saint.  ::)
indeed she is
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

So what's it like to live with a saint? Good morning Ches!!!!! How did your procedure go?

Christina_S

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 22, 2016, 08:43:00 AM
Christina, did you go out last nite? It's coffee time. Bring your cheerful self here!
No, I didn't go out last night. I stayed in and watched Never Been Kissed. True though.  ;D
My cheerful self is wide awake and present!
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

Good Morning all! Your morning annoyance is here! A wonderful morning it is! It's Sunday and we are privileged to worship our Lord today. May He bless your day with peace and joy. Good conversation,  and good company.

Christina_S

Good morning! Having breakfast now and going to adore my Beloved for a few minutes before heading off to practicum choir's service.
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

Quote from: Christina_S on October 23, 2016, 07:20:19 AM
Good morning! Having breakfast now and going to adore my Beloved for a few minutes before heading off to practicum choir's service.

Choir? Good for you. We're looking for a few good men for ours. Need a baritone. Anyone? Jackson, mi. Best choir to work with.

MundaCorMeum

You bring me a lot of hope, Christina....I can only hope and pray that I raise faithful daughters (and sons) that love Our Lord like you.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on October 23, 2016, 08:19:37 AM

You bring me a lot of hope, Christina....I can only hope and pray that I raise faithful daughters (and sons) that love Our Lord like you.

How true, Munda. Good Morning.

Bernadette

Hi, all.  :seeya: Just back from Mass and feeling really, really good. Now time to go listen to some St. Teresa of Avila, and later snuggle up under my thick, heavy blankets to read the new biography of Napoleon that I picked up from Amazon's 80% off sale. Maybe start sewing on the new quilt. Who could ask for better?
My Lord and my God.