Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Munda. Is your avatar a Beaugereaux pic?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. I'm talking to myself. I'm OK with that, but I'd hate to see this thread go the way of less worthy threads, into the cyberspace junk pile.  Really, that may be it's destination. Maybe if I had charged a fee to post in this, everyone would find some teeny value in it. Of course, Stella, Munda, Ches, and and my other supporters, not included in this worthy complaint. I take PayPal.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Holy Sunday to all. St. Jerome is really doing a service around here. Huh? Cleaning things up! Keeping all on our toes. What a serious poster and a bit redundant. Martin, you must have no doubt now about your viewing habits. We are all clear by now. No mistakes.

Carleendiane

Ok. Once again.
Crack filler-check
powder-check
pencils-check
lash goo-check
Cheek paint-check
modest lip goo- check
church clothes-check
designer boots-*blush* check

All set. Now wait for hubby.

martin88nyc

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2016, 06:46:47 AM
Holy Sunday to all. St. Jerome is really doing a service around here. Huh? Cleaning things up! Keeping all on our toes. What a serious poster and a bit redundant. Martin, you must have no doubt now about your viewing habits. We are all clear by now. No mistakes.
For all his obnoxiousness and attitude he actually seems like a good guy. We just need to "put him in order" and everything will be good.  ;)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

red solo cup

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2016, 08:21:55 AM
Ok. Once again.
Crack filler-check
powder-check
pencils-check
lash goo-check
Cheek paint-check
modest lip goo- check
church clothes-check

Money for the collection plate? And what about the dreaded Surprise Second Collection? Did you make provision for that?
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Carleendiane

Quote from: red solo cup on October 16, 2016, 01:09:05 PM
Ok. Once again.
Crack filler-check
powder-check
pencils-check
lash goo-check
Cheek paint-check
modest lip goo- check
church clothes-check

Money for the collection plate? And what about the dreaded Surprise Second Collection? Did you make provision for that?

Red, we brought so much money for the plate, we had to take two cars.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 15, 2016, 08:19:15 AM
Munda. Is your avatar a Beaugereaux pic?

Not sure  :). It's my favorite Marian picture, though. I believe she's called the Polish Madonna, but I have no idea who the artist is.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2016, 02:53:55 PM
Quote from: red solo cup on October 16, 2016, 01:09:05 PM
Ok. Once again.
Crack filler-check
powder-check
pencils-check
lash goo-check
Cheek paint-check
modest lip goo- check
church clothes-check

Red, we brought so much money for the plate, we had to take two cars.
was it in pennies?
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Hey, Ches, it's not morning yet!!!!!! No pennies. Gold dollars and silver half dollars. Not lying.

Chestertonian

sounds like quite the tax deduction
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 16, 2016, 07:43:40 PM
sounds like quite the tax deduction

Yes ask Trump. We don't mind tax deductions.

Carleendiane

Good morning. May God bless your every effort today. Good morning Ches, I see you're  up.

Lynne

Morning! It's a beautiful day here, not too hot, not too cold. Going downstairs to get my cup of coffee.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Christina_S

Morning all. It's still dark outside, the three inches of snow we got on Friday has stayed, and I have class at 8. Hopefully my printer works and I am able to print off my paper that's due this afternoon...
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith