Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christina_S

"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

Carleendiane

Wow, is the red a warning or pure joy, happy to be alive and well? Great morning to you oh good and faithful good morning poster ;D
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Chestertonian, where you been. Please don't say you've been in the hospital. Not that. Thinking of you. And baby. Is he getting all chubby and cute? Well, cute is probably a given. But chubby, not always.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

I'm here, too.  Good morning  :). No coffee today. I had a glucose tolerance beverage, instead  :cheeseheadbeer:  Spending the morning at the doctor's, doiing an extended glucose tolerance test. Nothing to eat or drink until lunch time today.....boo, hiss.

Carleendiane

Oh this will be a good day. May I be a promoter of self and say TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Going out goodwilling and to dinner, later on today, with husband. He is good, not perfect, but very good at heart. God love him.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on October 12, 2016, 08:47:31 AM
I'm here, too.  Good morning  :). No coffee today. I had a glucose tolerance beverage, instead  :cheeseheadbeer:  Spending the morning at the doctor's, doiing an extended glucose tolerance test. Nothing to eat or drink until lunch time today.....boo, hiss.

Boo, hiss is right. Tell them you are very intolerant of fasting and being caffeine free! But, that being said...GOOD MORNING MUNDA! May your test turn out excellant!

Carleendiane

Good morning Benadette!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 12, 2016, 08:33:57 AM
Chestertonian, where you been. Please don't say you've been in the hospital. Not that. Thinking of you. And baby. Is he getting all chubby and cute? Well, cute is probably a given. But chubby, not always.
well i am in thehospital but not for any problem.... have to go every 6 months to be a guinea pig at columbia presbyterian for all these medical tests, going to be 2 days of tests.  participating in a "natural history study" for the type of mitochondrial disorder that i have.  At least it's free and they will compensate me...not much but it's something.  it isn't fun, but i am hoping that someone down the line will be able to benefit from the research, and i'm glad that at least some research is being done even if it's not a lot.

Baby is a little Michelin man
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Thanks Ches, I was worried bout'cha. So you are contributing to your cause. That's great!  All that pricking. Hope you're not on blood thinners!

I love the Michelin man. All rolly polly. Most of my babies were, but one daughter refused to gain. Had only gotten to 13 pounds by 6 months. She started at 8'10.

Carleendiane

Get up! Sorry, I slept in. Accidentally. But you are all up and around I'm sure. Good morning! Next time this happens, WAKE ME UP!

Chestertonian

Woke up a bunch of times, ready for my nap.  Long day ahead
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on October 13, 2016, 06:35:19 AM
Woke up a bunch of times, ready for my nap.  Long day ahead

Sleep tests are hard to sleep for. Husband did this. Came home very tired. I'll be quiet so as not to wake you!

Carleendiane

Good morning mikemac, Lynne, Res Rev, and all. Hope you have good coffee in hand. It's medicinal, you know.

Lynne

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 13, 2016, 08:07:49 AM
Good morning mikemac, Lynne, Res Rev, and all. Hope you have good coffee in hand. It's medicinal, you know.

Oh yes!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Chestertonian

morning, looks like you all are still in bed either that or being all productive and stuff