Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

I'll get it!  I just read about a new recipe for coffee.  You take the regular and make it the regular way with the exception adding a packet of hot chocolate, and some cinnamon.  You can even add vanilla for a different flavor.  I can't wait for you all to try it!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Jayne

I just hope it's really Friday. :ack:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

It's Friday here! Don't know bout you Canadians. Is it cold there?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Do you need a little sambuca in your coffee carlewn
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 02, 2016, 08:17:49 AM

Of course not.  But asking a Canadian whether it is cold could lead to misundestandings.  This chart may be helpful.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on December 02, 2016, 08:23:12 AM

Wait. I'll see after I look up what that is!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Oh, now I know. Yes I do indeed! So does hubby.

maryslittlegarden

Rumchatta or Baileys in mine please.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on December 02, 2016, 08:23:46 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 02, 2016, 08:17:49 AM

Of course not.  But asking a Canadian whether it is cold could lead to misundestandings.  This chart may be helpful.

Jayne, I grew up in the north. Right by lake Huron near mackinaw bridge. I know tough weather. Probably similar to you, maybe a bit less hard.

Bernadette

Quote from: Jayne on December 02, 2016, 08:23:46 AM

I want to live up there so badly. I never get to wear my down coat enough. :(
My Lord and my God.

Jayne

I'd like to adopt you, Bernadette, and have you come live with me, but I think I'd have to fight Carleen for you.  :)

Carleendiane

Yup. You'd have a fight, Jayne. Really? You up for that?

Chestertonian

HMM didn't realize the air  T the fresh air fund was so cold
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 02, 2016, 10:21:01 AM

You are too scary for me.  Plus you have a dog.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Jayne on December 02, 2016, 10:26:41 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 02, 2016, 10:21:01 AM

You are too scary for me.  Plus you have a dog.

And a ram