Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 23, 2016, 07:34:54 AM
MLG, what movie is that from? I feel like I know it.

Singing in the Rain.  Love that movie.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 23, 2016, 07:35:25 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 23, 2016, 07:34:54 AM
MLG, what movie is that from? I feel like I know it.

Singing in the Rain.  Love that movie.

Of course it is :doh:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 23, 2016, 06:58:22 AM
Jayne, bright and early. Good morning! Maybe you can put a pic up later. You grumpy? I have coffee. and some apple crisp. Help yourself.

That sounds delicious.  Thanks.

Not grumpy, just slow.  I managed to use the word "ontological" in a post and that always makes me feel good.

My usual search techniques did not turn up a picture for ontologically good morning.  This is not surprising.  This was the closest I could find:

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on November 23, 2016, 07:51:32 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 23, 2016, 06:58:22 AM
Jayne, bright and early. Good morning! Maybe you can put a pic up later. You grumpy? I have coffee. and some apple crisp. Help yourself.

That sounds delicious.  Thanks.

Not grumpy, just slow.  I managed to use the word "ontological" in a post and that always makes me feel good.

My usual search techniques did not turn up a picture for ontologically good morning.  This is not surprising.  This was the closest I could find:

Jayne you must really feel like you're run ragged, with appointments, driving, caring and worrying. Here  :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 22, 2016, 11:29:34 AM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on November 22, 2016, 09:18:49 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 22, 2016, 08:17:05 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 22, 2016, 08:12:35 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 22, 2016, 08:10:33 AM
Morning everyone.  My daughter made ham and cheese grits this morning.  Time to go have breakfast and enjoy a cup of coffee.  I hear my son's Captain America toy calling from the other room "rise and shine, soldiers!" I guess I better listen!   :patriot:

Morning Munda! Captain America calls you answer. Try ignoring him, he'll never shut up!

No, he won't .....especially now that the older kids know how to change batteries on their own  ::)

Haha--that's the truth!

Speaking of Captain America:  my husband and I were just laughing the other day remembering Halloween a couple of years ago when our (now) 6 year-old came out ready for trick-or-treating unexpectedly dressed in a hot dog suit and wielding his Captain America shield.  (He was supposed to be Captain America in toto, but apparently had second thoughts right at the end).  LOL.  You know, come to think of it, I suppose Captain America is a bit of a hot dog.

Hahahah....decisions are hard!

:laugh:  That picture is great... Kids are funny!

Lydia Purpuraria

Carleendiane

Lydia, thank you. Just what was needed. Jaynes pic was a bit dry..not complaining, but.....Jaynes been busy.

Carleendiane

Good morning and happy turkey day. What are ya'll, most grateful for. I am most grateful for this day, another day to try to please God. Coffee is ON.

maryslittlegarden

Carleen, you make the best coffee!!

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

By the way, grab some apple crisp, or pumpkin pie if you like. There are no rules today. Just don't get into the turkey until I cook it.

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on November 24, 2016, 07:23:43 AM
Carleen, you make the best coffee!!

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Well MLG, I would like to say yes I do, but Biggby coffee is better, it just is..But thank you for the nice compliment, Mary.

Carleendiane

There now, I took my pills, I should be good for another day. Happy Thanksgiving my good friend, Chestertonian. Hope you get a moment with your wife son and perfectly grabby perfect man cub! Funny isn't it? In your condition you have produced a perfect man cub. Absolutely beautiful. He cries eats poops and grabs. God bless his little Samuel heartl

red solo cup

Made the sweet-potato souffle and pearl onions last night. Cooked the squash this morning and just put the bird in the oven. Only have mashed
potatoes, broccoli, cheese sauce and gravy to make. The daughters, feckless son-in-laws and gorgeous grandchildren will be here in a few hours.
Busy day.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Jayne

Good morning, everyone. 

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Red.....I'm impressed. You cook! Awesome foods. Happy day to you, grandkids, daughters and feckless sons in law.