Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on November 03, 2016, 07:20:47 AM
just back from Mass.  Prayed for all our sorry butts lol

This thread really does have the flavor of friends popping in and out of each other's homes.

Quote"Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse?" I responded.
Jayne, this and RSC's response is hilarious.

MCM, I don't think Heroic Minute attempts are up your alley right now.  There must be an unofficial dispensation.   :P

There is.  I'm really fine to give myself some leeway there, guilt free.  But, I do tend to be scrupulous sometimes, nonetheless.  And, I do have other kids that require my attention.  It's hard to find the balance sometimes

Carleendiane

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on November 03, 2016, 07:20:47 AM
just back from Mass.  Prayed for all our sorry butts lol

This thread really does have the flavor of friends popping in and out of each other's homes.

Quote"Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse?" I responded.
Jayne, this and RSC's response is hilarious.

MCM, I don't think Heroic Minute attempts are up your alley right now.  There must be an unofficial dispensation.   :P

Thanks Per. Need it. And Munda. Right about now you have one job to do and it will be more than anl heroic moment.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Good morning We are playing hooky today     notsure what the plan is   trying to think of fun stuff t do on bed rest... Running out of ideas

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 03, 2016, 07:45:17 AM
Good morning We are playing hooky today     notsure what the plan is   trying to think of fun stuff t do on bed rest... Running out of ideas

Do you play I spy?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

I spy with my little eye.....something red....or whatever. Kids love it. One who guess the item goes next.

Carleendiane

Morning Miriam, Karasu, clau clau. Get a donut and a cup of coffee. Donuts are super healthy. They are a virtual vitamin charged breakfast. Super healthy, I'm telling you. Virtually, in our virtual world....they have emotional healing properties. No lie.

Carleendiane

stella, Stella, STELLA! UP A ND AT EM! I did decide to keep you, my little babushka, I mean bambino, I mean my little schoolgirl friend. Put the beer down and get some coffee. Really. Morning has broken a long time ago. Fix your hair.

Jayne

I suppose it makes sense that virtual donuts are virtuous.

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Exactly, Jayne. Thanks for bringing in more donuts. We have some late sleepers.

Bernadette

I actually have real doughnuts.  ;D Entemann's, but still.  :P
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Michael Wilson, you have been noticeably absent from this little bit of morning fluff. Maybe, just maybe, you are avoiding us. We had donuts this morning, thanks to dymphna, who made a middle of the night run for them.

OH, BY THE WAY.  COFFEE AND DONUTS ARE DONE. But, I do have a nice pot of chili made which can virtually fuel the group here until we open the go to bed thread.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 03, 2016, 07:45:17 AM

About I spy. CHES DONT LET HIM CHEAT! Kids just may change what they had in mind when you guess it correctly. They will sometimes tell you it was something else of a red color. Their eyes get all shifty so they can light on something else of the color they called.

When working with my therapist, I have to lay on a table and he tells me to roll over only using abdominal muscles while he applies pressure against my roll, making it quite difficult. Well sometimes I have to admit to him I am cheating by also using my feet. Therapist always says " You're not cheating! You're just trying REALLY hard." I always laugh.

Carleendiane

Anyone seen Munda? morning all. I think Munda may have popped. Anyone hear anything?

Jayne

Good morning everyone. I don't know anything about Munda. She might just be sleeping in if she didn't sleep well.

Prayers for her, just in case.  :pray3:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Hi mikemac. I like your avatar. Get a cup  while it's hot. I think red made it.