Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerEvangelicaDicta

CD, fwiw, there are a couple of tried and true topical remedies (some use internally too, but ...) to prevent and/or treat wound infection - colloidal silver is one, even mainstream MD"s like it.  I've used for years with animal wound infections, and minor people ones :P.  The brand Mesosilver is hands down most effective, imho.

Then, there is calcium bentonite clay.  OMG that stuff is miraculous at how it draws out infection, no exaggeration. You make a poultice and bam. Yes, both can be used in conjunction with oral antibiotics.  Been there done that. 

Continued diligent prayers, my sweet friend.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

Thank you, Per. I have heard about the clay, and we make our own colloidal silver, for us that is our go to for almost everything. I will look into the clay. Hope to God it will be a non issue. He should be drinking colloidal now, preventively!! Thank you. Going to start that now!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning. Confession this afternoon.  :pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

May God give you the grace of a good confession.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

orate

Happy Mom's Day to all the moms, step-moms, grandmoms, and wannabe moms!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Thank you. Same to you. Good morning, Orate! :grouphug:

orate

Smile everybody and Praise God!

Carleendiane

A happy Monday to all! Thanks right....HAPPY....another day for perfecting our duty!

Thank you Orate. Oh, by the way, thank you for praying I make a good confession. I did, thanks be to God!

Carleendiane

Good morning all! It's a bit dreary but not cold. Once it dries a bit I put in my garden. You all have yours in yet? Think we won't have any more cold weather, so that's good!

orate

Happy National Chocolate Chip Day!

Get out and buy them Tollhouse morsels!  :thumbsup:

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 15, 2018, 06:37:54 AM
Good morning all! It's a bit dreary but not cold. Once it dries a bit I put in my garden. You all have yours in yet? Think we won't have any more cold weather, so that's good!

I've been working on my garden for the last few weeks.  I got my tomatoes in, cucumbers, green beans, squash, peppers, cantaloupe, watermelon, and a few herbs.  My sunflowers have lots of blooms already!  It's my first time growing them.  They're really lovely.  I set up my pole beans in between the sunflowers, so I don't have to set up a trellis.  I have a few more seeds started, which will need transplanting soon:  eggplants, oregano, and jalapeno peppers.  I planted a bunch of flowers in pots around the patio, as well as in a garden bed by the girls' bedroom window..  I don't usually do that, but this year, I figured....why not!  I used the emptied protein tubs from the cows for pots.  They work really well.  I tried planting some potatoes in them, too.  The plants grew beautifully, but I don't think I made any potatoes :/  I just dug one of the pots out, and there was nothing, but roots =(  Maybe I planted at the wrong time.  It was my first time trying them, so I'm not familiar with when/how to do them.  I will pick my last crop of spinach and kale later today.  The heat is really picking up down here, so I don't think they'll have any more to give.

Carleendiane

I see one of my geese has hatched out 3 chicks. They are so cute following her everywhere! Should be some more coming from another goose still sitting eggs.

Good morning! Sunny and beautiful.

Jayne

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 16, 2018, 07:00:48 AM
I see one of my geese has hatched out 3 chicks. They are so cute following her everywhere! Should be some more coming from another goose still sitting eggs.

Do you really mean chicks or is that a way to refer to goslings?
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on May 16, 2018, 07:07:41 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on May 16, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

Do you really mean chicks or is that a way to refer to goslings?

OK smarty pants, you got me, lol. Goslings.  :)

Carleendiane

Please pray leg check goes well, so they can begin repairs. God willing.