Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning on this  Sunny Sunday. May His light shine on all of us today.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Morning, Kayla! Morning Ches!   :seeya:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Going to be with my Lord today. Don't bother me, I'll be busy! :seeya:

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 22, 2017, 12:49:08 PM
Keph, I say, who wouldn't want you. You are fun and interesting.  But.....my husband won me years ago, before you were born.

RC, he just wasn't ready for the chair you offered. But he was ready for the pie!

I think I missed this one. Talk about being late!

I was thinking, it would be funny to say the name Lidya while holding your nostrils closed. ;D

Thanks for the compliment! :) I didn't have a fighting chance, but there will be others. ;D lol

When I was born, there were some earth shattering events that happened for trads!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on September 24, 2017, 01:52:22 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 22, 2017, 12:49:08 PM
Keph, I say, who wouldn't want you. You are fun and interesting.  But.....my husband won me years ago, before you were born.

RC, he just wasn't ready for the chair you offered. But he was ready for the pie!

I think I missed this one. Talk about being late!

I was thinking, it would be funny to say the name Lidya while holding your nostrils closed. ;D

Thanks for the compliment! :) I didn't have a fighting chance, but there will be others. ;D lol

When I was born, there were some earth shattering events that happened for trads!

Life was changing dramatically when I was born. There were no trads, just Catholics.

Carleendiane

Get up! You might miss something and kick yourself for it. Good Morning, all!

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Morning Gardener! I now have 2 sons in Colorado. One is going to Denver for a job interview at a warehouse today.

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Good Morning, Greg. How about a FRESH cup of coffee?  :)

Carleendiane

Good Morning everyone. Last of are hot days, or so they say. We'll see.  :coffee:

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 26, 2017, 07:15:44 AM
Good Morning everyone. Last of are hot days, or so they say. We'll see.  :coffee:

Good morning y'all!!  Everybody have big plans for this Tuesday?  Practice being pleasant.  This is a foreign word to me.  Pleasant.  I prefer to practice being cantankerous.  Now get off my lawn!!   :shrug: :whistling:

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on September 26, 2017, 07:51:56 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 26, 2017, 07:15:44 AM

Good morning y'all!!  Everybody have big plans for this Tuesday?  Practice being pleasant.  This is a foreign word to me.  Pleasant.  I prefer to practice being cantankerous.  Now get off my lawn!!   :shrug: :whistling:

Oh my Dymph, I do believe you may be that cantankerous lady with a heart of gold, everyone loves! :grouphug:

maryslittlegarden

Cantankerous is my specialty :)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace