Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Well, I've got 12 minutes to get this in!  Good Morning to all the peoples!!!  I would be puppy #3, half in and half out.  Don't know whether I'm coming or going in the morning.   :lol:  Thank you, orate for picking up the novena ball I dropped.  You are a sweetheart!   :grouphug:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

at outpatient program thing ? Tired
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on April 07, 2017, 12:26:08 PM

Ches, good to see you. So you're tired, did you have physical therapy? I am tired, but for no real good reason. I guess it's really called lazy huh? Anyway, glad you checked in. Dymphna was just asking about you on some thread.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 07, 2017, 12:55:10 PM

Ches, good to see you. So you're tired, did you have physical therapy? I am tired, but for no real good reason. I guess it's really called lazy huh? Anyway, glad you checked in. Dymphna was just asking about you on some thread.

Had OT and recreation and ?"mental wellness"

i think what did me in was the drive but spent the better part of the day in my chair not in bed so that's good
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on April 07, 2017, 07:48:41 PM

i think what did me in was the drive but spent the better part of the day in my chair not in bed so that's good

Why would the drive tire you more than therapy, Ches?

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 07, 2017, 07:51:53 PM

nausea, autonomic nervous system doesn't work..  usually need to lie down when I get there.  The way home they give me medicine that makes it more bearable but makes me sleepy but don't want to sleep because that's whn my son is home

dymphna17

I think something happened to my clocks.  There is no way it is 9:30 pm already.  Even though I'm yawning like a fool, it isn't possible, is it?  No, it's not. I'm posting in the Good Morning thread after all.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 07, 2017, 08:37:11 PM
I think something happened to my clocks.  There is no way it is 9:30 pm already.  Even though I'm yawning like a fool, it isn't possible, is it?  No, it's not. I'm posting in the Good Morning thread after all.

It's morning somewhere. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on April 07, 2017, 09:08:44 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on April 07, 2017, 08:37:11 PM

It's morning somewhere.

Ha!  I like the way you think mlg!   :cheeseheadbeer:
?

Carleendiane

Good Morning. No sleep last night. I wish I would just get up and do something instead of waste all those hours trying. But HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!!!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on April 07, 2017, 08:36:11 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 07, 2017, 07:51:53 PM

nausea, autonomic nervous system doesn't work..  usually need to lie down when I get there.  The way home they give me medicine that makes it more bearable but makes me sleepy but don't want to sleep because that's whn my son is home

I understand. You are very patient splaining things to us.

orate

Roofers arrived at 8:30 sharp.  I will be up all day. LOL

But the good news is that DD #2 from Texas and her hubby will be arriving this afternoon.  I'll have to forego the ride to the airport since the roofers will probably still be here.

So if you don't see a lot of me over the next 4 days--well all week cuz after that is the Triduum---know that I am having a wonderful visit.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

So, son went to port Huron to see his sisters and nieces nephews. Got to get the animals fed watered. I am such a hayseed
Orate!!! So happy, new roof visit with DD. Yahoo!

orate

For the Bird - Day 8

St. Teresa of Avila

O Saint Teresa, seraphic Virgin, beloved spouse of thy crucified Lord, thou who on earth didst burn with a love so intense toward thy God and my God, and now dost glow with a brighter and purer flame in paradise: obtain for me also, I beseech thee, a spark of that same holy fire which shall cause me to forget the world, all things created, and even myself; for thou didst ever avidly desire to see Him loved by all men. Grant that my every thought and desire and affection may be continually directed to doing the will of God, the supreme Good, whether I am in joy or in pain, for He is worthy to be loved and obeyed forever. Obtain for me this grace, thou who art so powerful with God; may I be all on fire, like thee, with the holy love of God. Amen.

(S. Alphonsus M. de' Liguori) An indulgence of 300 days. A plenary indulgence on the usual conditions, if this prayer is said devoutly every day for a month.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")