Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orate

Thank you for your forgiveness.

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on March 16, 2017, 03:47:25 PM
Thank you for your forgiveness.

I love the Twain quote, but I surely meant it when I said that not for a moment was I offended. You are such a sweet lady Orate. I am happy to "know" you.  Without this forum I would not know people like you and so many others even exist. Would so enjoy meeting up for real. :( But am grateful for what I have  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Open! Bernadette, you know those scones you talked about in go to bedl................here
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

How about that wife of st. Drogo? I am pleased as can be for him! These answers to prayer really boost my faith in intercessory prayer.

Carleendiane

Oh happy day! St Patrick pray for us. Who cares about meat, no meat! It's a joyful day. Come on sleepy heads! Get going! You're missing minutes, hours of a great day! Get up and go! Bird! Orate! Dymphna! Yahoo! We are happy to be alive and love this day. Get up, you're missing it!

orate

Good morning, all. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  When I was growing up, our pastor, the late Father Matthew Mulligan, would give a dispensation from abstinence when March 17 fell on a Friday.  But short of that, I will continue to abstain even tho this is my name day.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

maryslittlegarden

Coffee with Bailly's is available for anyone who would like. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

orate

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 17, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

Mmmmmmm!

Better watch that posting in green.   But I think that on St. Paddy's Day Kaes will make an exception! LOL

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on March 17, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

Good morning, all. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  When I was growing up, our pastor, the late Father Matthew Mulligan, would give a dispensation from abstinence when March 17 fell on a Friday.  But short of that, I will continue to abstain even tho this is my name day.

Orate, that is really funny. I loved it. I think St Patrick may be laughing!

Carleendiane

I do believe we could use st Patrick again to drive the snakes out of washington.

Bernadette

Quote from: orate on March 17, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Mmmmmmm!

Better watch that posting in green.   But I think that on St. Paddy's Day Kaes will make an exception! LOL
He's Irish.  :shrug: ;)

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 17, 2017, 08:32:58 AM
Oh happy day! St Patrick pray for us. Who cares about meat, no meat! It's a joyful day. Come on sleepy heads! Get going! You're missing minutes, hours of a great day! Get up and go! Bird! Orate! Dymphna! Yahoo! We are happy to be alive and love this day. Get up, you're missing it!

Carleen, I tell ya...I just need you here all the time. :P I could shrink you, and keep you in my pocket or something, like The Indian in the Cupboard:lol: But you'd miss the sheep too much, I expect. But if I shrank them, too....
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 17, 2017, 01:12:15 PM
Quote from: orate on March 17, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Mmmmmmm!

He's Irish.  :shrug: ;)

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 17, 2017, 08:32:58 AM

Carleen, I tell ya...I just need you here all the time. :P I could shrink you, and keep you in my pocket or something, like The Indian in the Cupboard:lol: But you'd miss the sheep too much, I expect. But if I shrank them, too....

Oh bird,  :-[ stop, you're embarrassing me. Plus, you are no slouch in the upbeat department, my dear.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 17, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

Oh bird,  :-[ stop, you're embarrassing me. Plus, you are no slouch in the upbeat department, my dear.

That's... not why I need you. :lol: Basically, I need you to tell me to go to bed and get up at a reasonable time. :P I'm turning into Martin, these past few days. It's ridiculous. ::)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 17, 2017, 01:27:33 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 17, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

That's... not why I need you. :lol: Basically, I need you to tell me to go to bed and get up at a reasonable time. :P I'm turning into Martin, these past few days. It's ridiculous. ::)

No you may not turn into martin. We won't allow it. I will help you get out of bed and get going, and hopefully get to bed at a decent time.

Carleendiane

1 2 3, use those abs, pull up to sitting position, make sign of cross, put on slippers, come on in and drink some coffee or tea. Shake the cobwebs out of head. Be happy, you have been given a new day to get things right.