Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 19, 2017, 10:38:40 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 19, 2017, 10:36:58 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on January 19, 2017, 12:32:09 PM
I don't drink coffee (medical reasons) however a cup of will do!
I meant to write a cup of white tea :P how did I do that?

I've had white tea. Nothing to write home about, imho.  :coffee: Right now I'm waiting for a cup of chamomile to cool so that I can drink it. I don't think I'm drinking enough non-caffeinated liquids.  :-[
I do like chamomile and mint teas.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Stella Maris

I love Moroccan mint tea.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 19, 2017, 11:55:50 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on January 19, 2017, 11:50:57 PM
I don't like mint.  :-[

:o :huh:

I know. I should just adopt the "weirdo tinfoil hat smiley" as my new avatar. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Thank God, I woke up today! Right? Good morning. Hello, dear Lord! Please watch over my people. I am growing quite fond of them. Thank you Lord.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on January 20, 2017, 12:22:56 AM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 19, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

:o :huh:

I know. I should just adopt the "weirdo tinfoil hat smiley" as my new avatar. ;)

No bernadette. Just no. You are more adorable as momma bear. How am I gonna get you a hubby, bird. Really, Do not thwart my plans. Please stay soft and huggable.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 20, 2017, 08:12:51 AM
Thank God, I woke up today! Right? Good morning. Hello, dear Lord! Please watch over my people. I am growing quite fond of them. Thank you Lord.

You're up!  Yay!!!!  Yippy!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!  Good Morning!!!   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

I'm with you, Bernadette.  Can't stand the stuff.  blech!  Sorry, Laus, nothing against you, it's just yucky. 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

LausTibiChriste

TODAY'S THE DAY WE MAGA

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 20, 2017, 08:32:01 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 20, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

You're up!  Yay!!!!  Yippy!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!  Good Morning!!!   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Good morning dymphna! What an energetic greeting. All that cheering requires coffee, or caffeinated tea.Don't think I could match that level of energy, but am delighted to see it. Thanks, my friendly friend.

Carleendiane

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on January 20, 2017, 08:48:52 AM
TODAY'S THE DAY WE MAGA

Laus, your new avatar....surely I don't want to be mean, but it makes you look.....fat. I think a more flattering picture for you is in order, or.....do you like it? If you do, I'll never say another word. Just sayin.

LausTibiChriste

It also makes me look like a cardinal but I'm not one  :P

- MaximGun