go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lydia Purpuraria

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 08, 2017, 10:00:23 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 08, 2017, 09:50:36 PM
Yah know what? That ram looks just like my ram, though my ram has a more majestic rack of horns. I do believe that is a Jacob ram, which is an heritage breed. Just like mine! The heritage breeds are a much older and hearty breed. The heritage breeds are not necessarily the biggest but they are the heartiest. The ewes have a lot less trouble birthing, and they usually twin or tripple, even quad birth. Mine have only had twin.

Do you think your ram's older?  (Would that make a difference?)  Or are they just overall shaped differently than the video ram's?  Awww.  I bet their babies are really cute, too.

I really don't know, lydia. He might be. Or not. Horn type or quality seems hereditary because his little rammies have wonderfully well developed horns at less than a year old. So,... :shrug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Gnite all. Could somebody keep my ram off my chest tonight. I'd really like to sleep AND wake up without feeling his hoof prints on my incisions tonight and tomorrow morning. Please, oh please. Thank you!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Yes. It's that time again. Bring it on!!!!!

Carleendiane

OPEN!!!!!WE ARE OPEN. COME IN FOR FREE DRINKS. NO SNACKS. SORRY. BUT, NOT.

Bernadette

Thinking about a snack, myself. ;)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 09, 2017, 07:49:34 PM
Thinking about a snack, myself. ;)

Oh!!!!! Did I say no snacks? Always food for the birds. Always. Come, let's see what we can find. You know you can have whatever you want.

Bernadette

Stop, Carleen, you'll spoil me.  :lol: :P
My Lord and my God.

Non Nobis

Wish me luck in fasting for 12 hours before a (routine) blood test tomorrow!

(You can tell I'm not so good at Lent)

I just ate a chocolate muffin; hopefully it will carry me through...  (Believe it or not it was supposed to be the main part of tomorrow's breakfast in the pre-packaged and scheduled diet I am on.  Diet has a little too much sugar  :P)

Good night, and good morning!

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on March 10, 2017, 12:36:51 AM
Wish me luck in fasting for 12 hours before a (routine) blood test tomorrow!

(You can tell I'm not so good at Lent)

I just ate a chocolate muffin; hopefully it will carry me through...  (Believe it or not it was supposed to be the main part of tomorrow's breakfast in the pre-packaged and scheduled diet I am on.  Diet has a little too much sugar  :P)

Good night, and good morning!

Ok, non, we will pray. Now, about that chocolate muffin. Did it also have chocolate chips? Nuts?  Sound good to me.

Bernadette

Yes, Non, tell us about the muffin.  :) In as much detail as possible, please, so that we can savor it in our brains.  :popcorn:
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

You've got to watch your muffins around carleen
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on March 10, 2017, 07:31:12 AM
You've got to watch your muffins around carleen

Some of us do not get muffins. But we think about them. Morning Ches. How's the pain? Been thinking about your neurontin. They are using it for your seizures as well as nerve pain right? Woke up early with no way to change position to relieve ribless pain. So gave in and took pills out of time. Not supposed to take first dose until 8.

Carleendiane

Oh sure! Great idea! Open NOW! COME ON IN! That's right, I'm shouting! I'm bored.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.