go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

That dude needs to get a recliner to sleep in.  He can still sleep with his laptop, he just won't wake up with a crazy alphabet imprinted on his face.  Get a recliner dude!   :lol: 

Nite All!  God bless and keep you until we meet again!   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Yes, dude needs recliner. Now, tell me, should he also have a football mask so he doesn't get an imprint of numbers and alphabet. BED THREAD OPEN!!!! COME. SHARE A SWEET BEDTIME STORY!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 08, 2017, 07:44:31 PM
Yes, dude needs recliner. Now, tell me, should he also have a football mask so he doesn't get an imprint of numbers and alphabet. BED THREAD OPEN!!!! COME. SHARE A SWEET BEDTIME STORY!

Let's have "How the Camel Got His Hump."  ;D I love that one.  :grin: Where's Diaduit: she'll appreciate this one!

http://ia802307.us.archive.org/13/items/just_so_kara_librivox/justso_02_kipling.mp3
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on March 08, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

Let's have "How the Camel Got His Hump."  ;D I love that one.  :grin:

http://ia802307.us.archive.org/13/items/just_so_kara_librivox/justso_02_kipling.mp3

Bird, NO ONE uses emojis, quite like you. You really convey sentiment with yours. I enjoy your emojis almost as much as your posts! Now...how did the camel get its hump. Snynopsis.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 08, 2017, 07:53:15 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on March 08, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

Let's have "How the Camel Got His Hump."  ;D I love that one.  :grin:

Bird, NO ONE uses emojis, quite like you. You really convey sentiment with yours. I enjoy your emojis almost as much as your posts! Now...how did the camel get its hump. Snynopsis.

I can't tell you: better to listen and enjoy it as it was meant to be (like with Shakespeare  :lol:). Kipling originally told these stories to his little girl: that's why they're so very read-aloud-able. ;) The link goes directly to a streamable audio track (from Librivox: one of my favorite narrators, especially for children's literature). All I can tell you, is that the camel was most 'scruciating idle.  :P

And emojis were invented to convey emotion in writing, so I consider them a sort of punctuation, if you will. Glad to hear that I use them effectively!  :toth:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Well, I just may have to give that a listen tomorrow.I loved lewis's "A Horse and His Boy". I probably do not need to ask if you've read this. ;)

Bernadette

I loved Prince Caspian, best.  :) Though I do go back and read all of them every so often. I love the different tones in each of them.
My Lord and my God.

Lydia Purpuraria

Oh, Car-lee-eeen!  I found something you might want to get for your ram.   ;D

Bernadette

^ I wish there were more of this that I could watch.  :popcorn: He looks like he's having so much fun!
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 08, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

Oh that's great! But...it seems my ram is quite happy to just sneak into my house every night and stomp on my surgical site. Don't know what he'll do when it heals  :) Lydia, I love it when you slip in here to drop off a goodie. Hubby has one of those in my barn. He really should consider hanging it out for my ram. Maybe then ram will quite stomping my incisions! Ya  think?

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 08, 2017, 09:19:29 PM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on March 08, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

Oh that's great! But...it seems my ram is quite happy to just sneak into my house every night and stomp on my surgical site. Don't know what he'll do when it heals  :) Lydia, I love it when you slip in here to drop off a goodie. Hubby has one of those in my barn. He really should consider hanging it out for my ram. Maybe then ram will quite stomping my incisions! Ya  think?

Yes! He should hang it out for the ram (with a video live-feed, or something, for me and Bernadette to watch. LOL)  Stomping on your incisions...what's the matter with him!  >:(  Yep, get the ram the bag, Carleen.  Might get all his energy/aggression out that way before night falls.

Carleendiane

Yah know what? That ram looks just like my ram, though my ram has a more majestic rack of horns. I do believe that is a Jacob ram, which is an heritage breed. Just like mine! The heritage breeds are a much older and hearty breed. The heritage breeds are not necessarily the biggest but they are the heartiest. The ewes have a lot less trouble birthing, and they usually twin or tripple, even quad birth. Mine have only had twin.

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on March 08, 2017, 09:54:07 PM

Orate, I want to sleep with them, I do. I want themoney to stretch out on my tummy and purr. They are almost as cute as my little lambies.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 08, 2017, 09:50:36 PM
Yah know what? That ram looks just like my ram, though my ram has a more majestic rack of horns. I do believe that is a Jacob ram, which is an heritage breed. Just like mine! The heritage breeds are a much older and hearty breed. The heritage breeds are not necessarily the biggest but they are the heartiest. The ewes have a lot less trouble birthing, and they usually twin or tripple, even quad birth. Mine have only had twin.

Do you think your ram's older?  (Would that make a difference?)  Or are they just overall shaped differently than the video ram's?  Awww.  I bet their babies are really cute, too.