Author Topic: Project Veritas catches anti-Catholic assistant principal  (Read 472 times)

Online Instaurare omnia

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
Project Veritas catches anti-Catholic assistant principal
« on: August 30, 2022, 10:34:52 PM »
This clip is part of a new documentary on what is happening in American public schools:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 09:05:25 AM by Instaurare omnia »
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

The following users thanked this post: red solo cup, TradGranny, andy

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
Re: Project Veritas catches anti-Catholic assistant principal
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 04:07:35 AM »
Good sting. That moron was probably more open because some young good looking lady was giving him attention, trick as old as time.
I find it refreshing that he says explicitly Catholics are the worst rigid conservative above others.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, TradGranny, Melkor, Instaurare omnia

Offline Elizabeth

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 10:33:01 AM »
Dang, what a snake...

The following users thanked this post: Instaurare omnia

Offline BlueInGreen

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 12:22:29 PM »
I'm in education. The assistant principal just regurgitated buzzwords that are popular within education such as "growth mindset." He's literally a "basic" liberal. He believes that non-progressives don't have a growth mindset while progressive do. Everything he said about how to deal with a transgender or non-binary student is how the state wants educators to say.

What he says about any religious group that stands by their faith and its doctrines is also predictable. (Same accusations came from soccer/football fans of Paris Saint-Germain's Idressa Gueye who refused to wear a Pride flag featured on his team's jersey. He's Catholic.) Ironically, by the assistant principal's his standards, if you have that black and white mindset then he himself wouldn't be hired. He's also creating his own "brainwashed" acolytes, just in a non-religious setting. Huh. Funny.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 12:33:26 PM by BlueInGreen »
Cradle Catholic traversing modernism while rediscovering my heritage - in faith and ethnically.

The following users thanked this post: Instaurare omnia

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 12:41:43 PM »
What he says about any religious group that stands by their faith and its doctrines is also predictable. (Same accusations came from soccer/football fans of Paris Saint-Germain's Idressa Gueye who refused to wear a Pride flag featured on his team's jersey. He's Catholic.) Ironically, by the assistant principal's his standards, if you have that black and white mindset then he himself wouldn't be hired. He's also creating his own "brainwashed" acolytes, just in a non-religious setting. Huh. Funny.

He is not Catholic; He's Muslim, but still very brave standing up to the sodomites though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idrissa_Gueye#Personal_life
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Offline BlueInGreen

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 12:52:56 PM »

He is not Catholic; He's Muslim, but still very brave standing up to the sodomites though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idrissa_Gueye#Personal_life

You're right. In discussion about Gueye people brought up Mo Salah who's also Muslim, but people spared him simply because he didn't act on his beliefs in such a way - and being one of the world's best strikers probably had something to do with it as well alongside a likable personality.  But if Salah did refuse to wear a jersey that had a Pride flag, well, I don't that would've gone too well too. Liverpool fans would've been very, very disappointed and probably would want him banished from the game as a whole.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 12:54:40 PM by BlueInGreen »
Cradle Catholic traversing modernism while rediscovering my heritage - in faith and ethnically.

Offline offgridcatholic

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2022, 04:34:17 PM »
Good sting. That moron was probably more open because some young good looking lady was giving him attention, trick as old as time.
I find it refreshing that he says explicitly Catholics are the worst rigid conservative above others.

I can't believe he said that.  Most NO Catholics I know are liberal and Cafeteria Catholics. 

The following users thanked this post: diaduit

Offline coffeeandcigarette

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2022, 10:51:51 AM »

I can't believe he said that.  Most NO Catholics I know are liberal and Cafeteria Catholics.

Yeah, but only a real Catholic would bother mentioning it in an interview. I have know liberal Catholics for months before they were like "oh, yeah well I was baptized Catholic." It never even occurs to them to bring it up, it is not part of their identity, and no one can tell.

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2022, 01:34:57 PM »
Slob talks with his mouth full.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: Elizabeth

Online Instaurare omnia

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2022, 03:48:29 PM »
Slob talks with his mouth full.
And @ 11:25, all that booze is starting to affect his eyes.

Really, the swells who run everything over in Greenwich CT (but probably agree with every word he said) have enough reason to fire him merely for his extreme bad judgment. Dude is currently on "administrative leave" thanks to this sting: https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Greenwich-Jeremy-Boland-Cos-Cob-school-video-17410719.php Was a time when the masonic elite at least taught their minions to be more discreet as to their own tactics.
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

Offline Jmartyr

• Wachtmeister
  • "Merci Monseigneur"
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2022, 12:05:47 PM »
Project Veritas always doing the Lord's work. God bless them.
“If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators.” - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre

The following users thanked this post: Lynne