Newsmax contributor quits due to network's COVID vaccine mandate

Started by GiftOfGod, November 27, 2021, 03:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiftOfGod

QuoteEarlier this month, Newsmax instituted a rule that all employees must either be vaccinated or submit to weekly COVID testing. The news of such a policy, which was in compliance with the Biden administration's policy for businesses with more than 100 employees, pushed Cortes to unequivocally declare on Twitter that he wouldn't have any part of it.

"I will not comply w/ any organization's attempt to enforce Biden's capricious & unscientific Medical Apartheid mandate," he blared in one tweet. "I will not be forced into the injection, nor will I disclose my vaccination status. No one should be pressured to choose between medical privacy & their job."

Will you boycott Newsmax?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-trump-campaign-adviser-steve-cortes-out-at-newsmax
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 27, 2021, 03:20:10 PM
QuoteEarlier this month, Newsmax instituted a rule that all employees must either be vaccinated or submit to weekly COVID testing. The news of such a policy, which was in compliance with the Biden administration's policy for businesses with more than 100 employees, pushed Cortes to unequivocally declare on Twitter that he wouldn't have any part of it.

"I will not comply w/ any organization's attempt to enforce Biden's capricious & unscientific Medical Apartheid mandate," he blared in one tweet. "I will not be forced into the injection, nor will I disclose my vaccination status. No one should be pressured to choose between medical privacy & their job."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-trump-campaign-adviser-steve-cortes-out-at-newsmax

Yes, I'll immediately cancel the cable and satellite subscriptions that we don't have.
this page left intentionally blank

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on November 27, 2021, 04:56:41 PM

Yes, I'll immediately cancel the cable and satellite subscriptions that we don't have.

Me 3
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

GiftOfGod

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on November 27, 2021, 04:56:41 PM

What about giving their website "clicks"?
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 27, 2021, 05:04:53 PM
What about giving their website "clicks"?

I haven't paid any attention to Newsmax since they sold out the true President and helped cover up election fraud.

Heinrich

I pegged Newsmax as an Israeli first outfit years ago. None of this is surprising.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Prayerful

Meh, some neo-con thing, but an antigen test is just a thing up one's nose, takes a second. I suppose hypocrites might be a word, but the big time shills are so over such a concept.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Prayerful on November 27, 2021, 06:27:18 PM
Meh, some neo-con thing, but an antigen test is just a thing up one's nose, takes a second. I suppose hypocrites might be a word, but the big time shills are so over such a concept.
I can (kinda) understand losing a job over a vaccine but to lose a job over weekly testing? Ridiculous. It's a sterile cotton swab, inserted either less than one inch up your nose or deep in your nose, done by yourself or a medical professional, respectively.

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 27, 2021, 06:44:43 PM
It's a sterile cotton swab, inserted either less than one inch up your nose or deep in your nose

Is everyone using a harmless nasal swab?  Or are any companies still requiring the teflon/asbestos brain scraper?

GiftOfGod

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on November 27, 2021, 07:09:48 PM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 27, 2021, 06:44:43 PM
It's a sterile cotton swab, inserted either less than one inch up your nose or deep in your nose

Is everyone using a harmless nasal swab?  Or are any companies still requiring the teflon/asbestos brain scraper?
The do-it-yourself swabs are the shallow kind, from what I've seen.