Author Topic: Exorcist Fr. Ripperger Says Devil Admitted "Our Time is Running Short"  (Read 1598 times)

Offline LausTibiChriste

• Pureblood
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • St Simon of Trent, Ora Pro Nobis
  • Religion: Russian Greek Catholic in training
Re: Exorcist Fr. Ripperger Says Devil Admitted "Our Time is Running Short"
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2021, 08:23:36 AM »
Again, the devil is not a reputable source of information.

Thou doth protest too much.

1. You don't know if the person was actually demonically possessed.

Do I? No - I wasn't there, nor am I a priest let alone an exorcist. So even if I was there I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure. That's obvious enough so what's your point.
Fr. Ripperger knew they were possessed though - do you understand the amount of secular evaluation a person goes through before Fr. Ripperger even gives them the time of day?

2. You don't know if the demon was faking "losing the battle".

Again, you don't know much about exorcisms so I invite you to listen to more of Fr Ripperger and Fr Amorth. The Devil and his minions will try all they can to deceive, you're not wrong there. But ultimately, Our Lord and Mary have perfect coercive power over them. As such, when a priest gets deep enough into an exorcism, they have NO choice but to tell the truth. You're conflating how demons act in 'normal' situations with how they act during an exorcism.

3. There's a reason why lawyers don't often become canonized Saints -

That's a stupid statement. Many lawyers have become saints - whether Canon or Civil. At the very least, tons who studied law became saints.

demons have a way to say true things in a way liable to misinterpretation.

I reiterate - no shit Sherlock. But it sounds as if you believe that the devil/demons can lie to a greater strength than Mary/Jesus' ability to override that

"Our time is running short over Church affairs" - who is "we" in this case? All the demons? That particular legion of demons? What does he mean by "Church affairs"? Does he mean the pedophilia, the heresy, the apostasy, the corruption? Aren't there different demons who tempt the people in different ways? And "our time is running short" - does that mean that the Church will be safe and secure? Also, how long is "short"? A few years? 50 years? 500 years? "A thousand years is one day in the Lord's eyes"?

Now you're just being pedantic

Also, I'm of the opinion one of the nefarious ways which the Catholic Church has been corroded is superstition - in part due to the destruction of sober spiritual praxis and the insanity of the contemporary world, but still dangerous.

Catholics today are obsessed with amusement park level spiritual experiences. Chasing after every anecdotal alleged miracle as if they need it to prove their Faith in God - every mirage, illusion, dream revelation, supposed miracle, without a hint of skepticism, like a heroin addict chasing the magic dragon or a gypsy going to a fortune teller. Anyone who has seriously studied traditional Catholic spirituality seriously knows to be skeptical of such phenomenon, because "even Satan appears as an angel of light"

I agree with you. That's why I think people like Xavier who base 90% of their Faith on prophecy and visions are completely retarded. But exorcism is probably one of the most traditional praxis out there in terms of this stuff. No one here is basing their Faith or spirituality or devotions off what Fr Ripperger said in this interview (quite unlike prophecy chasers). It's just interesting knowledge and it gives us hope. Even if the demons lied to Fr Ripperger it should still give us hope because we should always believe Christ is going to crush evil (not that evil will entirely disappear from our world) but if you think He'll let that many babies be slaughtered without doing anything, well, you're a fag.

Do I need to remind you that a large portion of the people who are pushing the Co-Redemptrix doctrine (a particularly incorrect reading of the Co-Redemptrix doctrine that literally implies Mary's suffering was salvific - heresy by the way) are doing so because of people spreading the "Our Lady of All Nations" Marian apparition / devotion in spite of Church authority rulings ordering them not to? The Bishop expressly "found the apparition to be of no super-natural origin" and the CDF explicitly ordered the propaganda of the devotion to cease. Yet they are still doing so because disapproved visions of the Virgin Mary are superior to Church authority, apparently.

What the hell does this have to do with Fr Ripperger's interview? Stay on track

It's quite another to base your theistic view of history on demonic revelations.

Literally no one here is doing that so  learn some comprehension skills and stop conflating
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 08:25:50 AM by LausTibiChriste »
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

The following users thanked this post: Frank, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline Frank

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2021, 10:45:14 AM »
The trouble with "Our Time is Running Short" is how short is short?
The chief seer of Garabandal has said for years of the miracle that it will be soon.

Sooner or later we'll all be dead - some of us sooner than others.  ::)
Mind you. I agree with Max. Things are hotting up.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2021, 11:57:28 AM »
I don't think the devil's time is running short. Ours is.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Offline andy

• Korporal
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2021, 12:04:44 PM »
Devil Admitted "Our Time is Running Short"

Satan, the master of lie is saying truth here. LOL. First of all, nobody besides God knows when End of World will take place.

Offline Xavier

• Eternal Father, through Mary's Immaculate Heart, We Offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ in Atonement for our sins and those of the Whole World.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Slave of the Risen Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice.
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: Roman Catholic.
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2021, 12:18:07 PM »
Great to Know. Thanks for Sharing. The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart draws near. The Signs are Everywhere. Great and Glorious things, after some chastisement and tribulation, are promised us in the Sacred Scriptures and Sacred Tradition, in approved Catholic Prophesy like Ven. Fr. Bartholomew Holzhauser, Our Lady of Fatima and Quito etc. The Jews will convert to Jesus Christ Our Lord and Great Blessings will come upon the Whole Church. Russia will be converted and a Period of Peace will be given to the Entire World. These are God's Promises. The Demons' power will be completely crushed by Her Whom God Promised, in Genesis itself, would crush his head with Her Immaculate Heel. She did that in a Marvelous way in Gaudalupe. She will do it again today and Crush the demons completely.

"Regarding these testimonies of exorcist priests, some I gathered from the Association of International Exorcists course that I attended in Rome in 2017, others are from the written testimonies of exorcists including the late Fr. Candido Amantini (1914-1992), who’s cause for beatification has begun, the late Fr. Gabriele Amorth (1925-2016), and Fr. Francesco Bamonte, a current exorcist of Rome who lectured at the AIE 2017 Rome course on liberation from evil.

According to exorcists, here are some of the testaments that demons were forced to confess about the Virgin Mary during various major rites of exorcism:

“Mary is the terror of Hell. She sovereignly loves mortal beings. Her love for mortals in inconceivable. She snatches away from us (demons) more souls than all the angels and of all the saints put together.”

“I compare Mary to a formidable army. He who loves Mary is a friend of God. God is pleased with Mary. He gives evidence of that by never refusing one grace of all those that she asks of Him. When a person prays to Mary, he does not do so with enough respect. One does not recognize that honoring Mary honors God Who made her as she is.”

“At other times, in a disdainful tone, a demon manifested again his refusal to accept that the Virgin Mary was put over him through these expressions, ‘She is only flesh. I am pure spirit! No, she is not! She, higher than me? No! I am spirit!’”

“On another occasion, responding with words already used in part before, a demon affirmed, ‘I rejected that she would be next to Him. I could not bear that a human creature would be above me because I was the most beautiful angel, beautiful, beautiful, the greatest. I was Lucifer, the angel par excellence.’”

“The Woman! For love of His children, she was created before all times in the thought of God. And as a pure spirit, I cannot bear this. That putrid flesh! She is feared by us because she holds you in her arms with her humility, obedience, and merciful love. The purity of her body: it was not ever touched, not even by a thought. We did not succeed, not even with a thought. I did not undermine her even with a thought—not one, not one, cursed! I was never able to touch her because That One always watched over her. There was always That One. It is not my fault. I was not able to touch her. I was afraid.”

“Another time, with evident metaphoric language (the demon not having either skin or brain because of the nature of its immaterial spirit), a demon said, ‘Every time that she (referring to Our Lady) descends onto the earth, we sink even lower. Every one of her tears is a hole in our skin. Every one of her glances is a tearing of our brain. Every one of her steps is our end. We are looking to stop her, but we do not succeed because she is more powerful than us. Evil has no power over her.’”

“One time, the demon expressed the continual gratitude of Mary to God as follows: ‘She always sings the praises of That One, as she did before, but very few on earth are able to hear when she sings.’ The demon probably was referring here to our incapacity to understand fully the greatness of that Heart that praises God for the benefit of her children.”

https://catholicexchange.com/exorcists-witness-mary-defender-against-demons
Please join my Rosary Crusade to end Abortion: https://rosarycrusadingarmytoendabortion.home.blog/ Pray the 1000 Hail Marys Rosary Frequently. You can Save 1000 Souls!

Offer your Life to Jesus and Mary: TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For His Eminence Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, His Excellency Metropolitan Hilarion, as well as His Eminence Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, that they may re-unite their flocks with the Roman Catholic Church, and there may soon be but One Fold and One Shepherd. For all the 220+ Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all 6000+ Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for the 400,000+ Priests, the 700,000+ Nuns, 50,000+ Monks, 100,000+ seminarians, that they may all become the Saints the Divine Will wishes them to be; for all the 1.35 Billion Members of the Church, the Millions of Catholic Catechumens and Children to be born and baptized in this Decade; we pray for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, for All Lay Apostolates, and All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/

"Mother of God, Co-Redemptrix of the world, pray for us" [Promise: 1000 Souls from Purgatory]"This short prayer, this insistent prayer, every time it is said, sets free from Purgatory 1000 Souls, who reach the Eternal Joy, the Eternal Light"(!). http://www.jesusmariasite.org/jesus-pray-my-children-that-the-fifth-marian-dogma-be-proclaimed/

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2021, 01:42:44 PM »
3. There's a reason why lawyers don't often become canonized Saints -

That's a stupid statement. Many lawyers have become saints - whether Canon or Civil. At the very least, tons who studied law became saints.
"[Popes Pius VI through Pius XII] have resisted the union of the Church with the [French] Revolution; it is an adulterous union and from such a union only bastards can come. The rite of the new mass is a bastard rite, the sacraments are bastard sacraments. We no longer know if they are sacraments which give grace or do not give it. The priests coming out of the seminaries are bastard priests, who do not know what they are."
(Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, An Open Letter to Confused Catholics [Fowler Wright Books, Ltd., for the Society of St. Pius X in 1986], p. 116)

Offline LausTibiChriste

• Pureblood
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2021, 01:49:59 PM »
Devil Admitted "Our Time is Running Short"

Satan, the master of lie is saying truth here. LOL. First of all, nobody besides God knows when End of World will take place.

Literally no one is referring to the end of the world

The following users thanked this post: Elizabeth.2, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2021, 01:51:56 PM »
Link to the long interview?

Yes, that's the one.

I revisited this one last night, and I fully agree with his interpretation of the earthly signs of that "panic."  I don't know how it is possible to avoid noticing such ominous signs because they are progressive and cumulative.  It's not a matter of a kind of flash-in-the-pan sudden episode or isolated cause for alarm.  These are signs that have been and still are progressively building in quantity, intensity, and depravity, without diminishment -- which makes them qualitatively different from the occasional ominous event or shorter and less comprehensively significant events of earlier eras or decades. 

As I understand him, there will be likely another chastisement (worse than our recent/current ones) before Our Lady's intervention, which I believe he interprets as then "the period of peace."

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, mikemac, Larry, clau clau, Elizabeth.2, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline LausTibiChriste

• Pureblood
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2021, 01:56:16 PM »
Link to the long interview?

Yes, that's the one.

I revisited this one last night, and I fully agree with his interpretation of the earthly signs of that "panic."  I don't know how it is possible to avoid noticing such ominous signs because they are progressive and cumulative.  It's not a matter of a kind of flash-in-the-pan sudden episode or isolated cause for alarm.  These are signs that have been and still are progressively building in quantity, intensity, and depravity, without diminishment -- which makes them qualitatively different from the occasional ominous event or shorter and less comprehensively significant events of earlier eras or decades. 

As I understand him, there will be likely another chastisement (worse than our recent/current ones) before Our Lady's intervention, which I believe he interprets as then "the period of peace."

Phenomenally put.

The following users thanked this post: Miriam_M, Elizabeth.2, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Online Elizabeth.2

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2021, 03:38:37 PM »

Yes, that's the one.

Have you listened to any of the talks by one of his colleagues, Kyle Clement? 

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2021, 03:42:04 PM »

Yes, that's the one.

Have you listened to any of the talks by one of his colleagues, Kyle Clement?

No, but if you direct me to the most relevant ones you recommend, I will be glad to hear them.

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, Elizabeth.2

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2021, 07:06:49 PM »
This good news is spreading fast.  I tried to tell my priest on Tuesday but he already knew.  Then he basically gave me proof that the devil is losing his powers.  He said we now have more people coming to the Traditional Sunday Latin Mass than we have coming to all three Sunday NO Masses he has to offer.  Some parishioners have to sit in the balcony.  This is quite the contrast from just a couple of years ago when we were lucky to have just three of us to the TLM.  Our priest must be starting to feel a little like the Cure of Ars.  :)
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne, Larry, Xavier, Elizabeth.2, Melkor, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline Mr. Mysterious

• Mr. Mysterious
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholicism
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2021, 07:22:08 PM »
I hope it's true but at the same time you can call me jaded or a cynic as I've heard this song and dance before way too many times from various sources.
"Take courage! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Offline Ragnarok

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2021, 08:54:44 PM »
do you understand the amount of secular evaluation a person goes through before Fr. Ripperger even gives them the time of day?

Unfortunately, in today's age, it's hard to get real exorcist training today, especially without permitted studying of occult materials - and a lot of it is covered in superstition.

But ultimately, Our Lord and Mary have perfect coercive power over them. As such, when a priest gets deep enough into an exorcism, they have NO choice but to tell the truth. You're conflating how demons act in 'normal' situations with how they act during an exorcism.

If the Priest has authority to do so, number 1. Which they may not. Matthew 17:21.
Number 2, you can tell the truth and frame it in a way liable to misinterpretation..

No comment.

I reiterate - no shit Sherlock. But it sounds as if you believe that the devil/demons can lie to a greater strength than Mary/Jesus' ability to override that

And your proof of this is...

Now you're just being pedantic

And you're being ignorant.

I agree with you. That's why I think people like Xavier who base 90% of their Faith on prophecy and visions are completely retarded. But exorcism is probably one of the most traditional praxis out there in terms of this stuff. No one here is basing their Faith or spirituality or devotions off what Fr Ripperger said in this interview (quite unlike prophecy chasers). It's just interesting knowledge and it gives us hope. Even if the demons lied to Fr Ripperger it should still give us hope because we should always believe Christ is going to crush evil (not that evil will entirely disappear from our world) but if you think He'll let that many babies be slaughtered without doing anything, well, you're a fag.

Great, but it's liable to setting up false expectations which will only lead to despair. I've seen people lose Faith over Garabandal when poor ole Joey died as a blind beggar. And idiots to this day will defend that apparition out of superstitious.

Literally no one here is doing that so  learn some comprehension skills and stop conflating

Lol okay
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 08:59:07 PM by Ragnarok »

Offline King Wenceslas

• What we do in life echoes in eternity.
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2021, 10:39:23 PM »
So five years or ten years from now we are in the same mess or worse than we are now, is anyone going to come back to this "prophesy" of the devil and say oops this was wrong. I highly doubt it.

The end was to be in 70's, then the 80's, then the 90's, then the 00's, etc. Many are always ready to jump on the bandwagon of "the end is here!"

Then the beat goes on.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 10:47:17 PM by King Wenceslas »

The following users thanked this post: Pon de Replay, GiftOfGod