Author Topic: Exorcist Fr. Ripperger Says Devil Admitted "Our Time is Running Short"  (Read 1163 times)

Online Ragnarok

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Exorcist Fr. Ripperger Says Devil Admitted "Our Time is Running Short"
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2021, 02:01:10 PM »
Again, the devil is not a reputable source of information.

Thou doth protest too much.

1. You don't know if the person was actually demonically possessed.
2. You don't know if the demon was faking "losing the battle".
3. There's a reason why lawyers don't often become canonized Saints - demons have a way to say true things in a way liable to misinterpretation.
"Our time is running short over Church affairs" - who is "we" in this case? All the demons? That particular legion of demons? What does he mean by "Church affairs"? Does he mean the pedophilia, the heresy, the apostasy, the corruption? Aren't there different demons who tempt the people in different ways? And "our time is running short" - does that mean that the Church will be safe and secure? Also, how long is "short"? A few years? 50 years? 500 years? "A thousand years is one day in the Lord's eyes"?

Also, I'm of the opinion one of the nefarious ways which the Catholic Church has been corroded is superstition - in part due to the destruction of sober spiritual praxis and the insanity of the contemporary world, but still dangerous.

Catholics today are obsessed with amusement park level spiritual experiences. Chasing after every anecdotal alleged miracle as if they need it to prove their Faith in God - every mirage, illusion, dream revelation, supposed miracle, without a hint of skepticism, like a heroin addict chasing the magic dragon or a gypsy going to a fortune teller. Anyone who has seriously studied traditional Catholic spirituality seriously knows to be skeptical of such phenomenon, because "even Satan appears as an angel of light"

Do I need to remind you that a large portion of the people who are pushing the Co-Redemptrix doctrine (a particularly incorrect reading of the Co-Redemptrix doctrine that literally implies Mary's suffering was salvific - heresy by the way) are doing so because of people spreading the "Our Lady of All Nations" Marian apparition / devotion in spite of Church authority rulings ordering them not to? The Bishop expressly "found the apparition to be of no super-natural origin" and the CDF explicitly ordered the propaganda of the devotion to cease. Yet they are still doing so because disapproved visions of the Virgin Mary are superior to Church authority, apparently.

But that's one thing.

It's quite another to base your theistic view of history on demonic revelations.

Offline Aulef

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2021, 02:15:29 PM »

You may not know this but when devils are being exorcised they are bound by God to tell the truth when asked by an exorcist.

Otherwise, in different circumstances, yes, they lie.
Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

The following users thanked this post: Ascetik, LausTibiChriste, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2021, 04:46:22 PM »

Thank you.  Anyone who talks to the Devil, the Greatest Deceiver of all time and all space, is not someone I am interested in listening to about anything. 

I know my Faith and don't need a pundit, crybaby, or even a priest to tell me what to do or think.  The priest is respected by me, of course, but he is there to administer the Sacraments.  Period. End of story.

Do you argue with priests in the Cofessional?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, Larry, clau clau, Melkor, ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2021, 05:08:05 PM »
There is one more Pontificate to go before the turnover.

Peter the Roman.  That would mean that Francis is an anti-pope, wouldn't it?
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: Larry

Offline MaximGun

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2021, 05:31:29 PM »
Antipopes are included in the Malachi list.

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2021, 06:01:56 PM »
It is certainly interesting.  I guess we will see if there is a noticeable flickering of the lights as he loses his power.

You missed the point where Fr. says "or we could be coming up on the Chastisement".  Considering the oceans of babies' blood we've shed, and the filthy sodomy and crimes against kids, I think the world is going to get a huge smack down.

Besides, the Fed has reached check mate.  Keep printing to keep the governments solvent and inflation rages.  Cut off the printing and the checks quit getting sent.  Choose.  There are no other options.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Ascetik, LausTibiChriste

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic (traditional)
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2021, 06:09:50 PM »
Is this the trad end times equivalent of Qtard's "2 more weeks"?

I remember seeing people post online about Benedict XVI being "the last Pope" but I never see that anymore. I'm sure if they were confronted they would claim that Benedict XVI is still the Pope, so they haven't been proved wrong yet.
Quotes from Archbishop Lefebvre:

"[...W]e are not of this religion. We do not accept this new religion. We are of the religion of all time; we are of the Catholic religion. We are not of this 'universal religion' as they call it today-this is not the Catholic religion any more.
(Sermon, June 29, 1976)

“This Council represents, in our view and in the view of the Roman authorities, a new Church which they call the Conciliar Church.(Le Figaro, August 4, 1976)

"All those who cooperate in the application of this upheaval, accept and adhere to this new Conciliar Church [...] enter into schism." (Le Figaro, August 4, 1976)

"It is easy to think that whoever opposes the Council and its new Gospel would be considered as excommunicated, as outside communion with the Church. But one may well ask them, communion with what Church? They would answer, no doubt, with the Conciliar Church."
(I Accuse the Council, p. xiii, 1976)

"[Popes Pius VI through Pius XII] have resisted the union of the Church with the [French] Revolution; it is an adulterous union and from such a union only bastards can come. The rite of the new mass is a bastard rite, the sacraments are bastard sacraments. We no longer know if they are sacraments which give grace or do not give it. The priests coming out of the seminaries are bastard priests, who do not know what they are."
(An Open Letter to Confused Catholics [Fowler Wright Books, Ltd., for the Society of St. Pius X in 1986], p. 116)

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2021, 06:43:01 PM »
I don't remember anyone saying that Pope Benedict was the last pope in the prophecy.

Petrus Romanus

In recent times, some interpreters of prophetic literature have drawn attention to the prophecy due to its imminent conclusion; if the list of descriptions is matched on a one-to-one basis to the list of historic popes since publication, Benedict XVI (2005–13) would correspond to the second to last of the papal descriptions, Gloria olivae (the glory of the olive).[15] The longest and final verse predicts the Apocalypse:[16]

In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit. Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremendus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

This may be translated into English as:

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop]. Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge[a] will judge his people. The End.[17]

Several historians and interpreters note the prophecy leaves open the possibility of unlisted popes between "the glory of the olive" and the final pope, "Peter the Roman".[5][18] In the Lignum Vitae, the line In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit. forms a separate sentence and paragraph of its own. While often read as part of the "Peter the Roman" entry, other interpreters view it as a separate, incomplete sentence explicitly referring to one or more popes between "the glory of the olive" and "Peter the Roman".[1]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 06:44:49 PM by mikemac »
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

The following users thanked this post: Larry

Offline Aulef

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2021, 07:51:46 PM »

I remember seeing people post online about Benedict XVI being "the last Pope" but I never see that anymore. I'm sure if they were confronted they would claim that Benedict XVI is still the Pope, so they haven't been proved wrong yet.

I don't know what you're talking about.
Tota pulchra es, Maria

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2021, 08:03:05 PM »

People who believe in the "Qanon" conspiracy theory believe in all sort of crazy stuff to cope with the fact that Trump betrayed them, was an idiot, or lost. They kept on claiming that in ___ "more weeks" that something will happen to prove the theory correct.

You can read more about it here: https://www.cnet.com/news/qanon-faq-q-believers-are-still-waiting-for-jfk-jr-in-dallas/

"[...W]e are not of this religion. We do not accept this new religion. We are of the religion of all time; we are of the Catholic religion. We are not of this 'universal religion' as they call it today-this is not the Catholic religion any more.
(Sermon, June 29, 1976)

“This Council represents, in our view and in the view of the Roman authorities, a new Church which they call the Conciliar Church.(Le Figaro, August 4, 1976)

"All those who cooperate in the application of this upheaval, accept and adhere to this new Conciliar Church [...] enter into schism." (Le Figaro, August 4, 1976)

"It is easy to think that whoever opposes the Council and its new Gospel would be considered as excommunicated, as outside communion with the Church. But one may well ask them, communion with what Church? They would answer, no doubt, with the Conciliar Church."

"[Popes Pius VI through Pius XII] have resisted the union of the Church with the [French] Revolution; it is an adulterous union and from such a union only bastards can come. The rite of the new mass is a bastard rite, the sacraments are bastard sacraments. We no longer know if they are sacraments which give grace or do not give it. The priests coming out of the seminaries are bastard priests, who do not know what they are."
(An Open Letter to Confused Catholics [Fowler Wright Books, Ltd., for the Society of St. Pius X in 1986], p. 116)

Online mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2021, 10:17:46 PM »

Neither does he.

Source

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, Christe Eleison

Offline GiftOfGod

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2021, 01:00:18 AM »

Neither does he.
I didn't know you believed in QAnon. Don't worry, JFK Jr. will help Trump be reinstated as President in two more weeks!

(Sermon, June 29, 1976)

Online diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2021, 04:10:10 AM »
I think what they mean is that they don't understand your statement re Pope Benedict being the last pope and I would have to concur with MM, no trad I ever knew irl or online said they thought BXVI was the last pope.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline Diamondback

• Hellebardier
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2021, 04:49:51 AM »
Exorcism is part of Catholicism.
My understanding, is that the demon has to confess the truth, once the exorcist has defeated them. When St. Dominic cast demons out of a man, he forced them to say what they feared most, which was the Rosary.
No one has to believe that, but at the same time, it isn’t an idea from out in left field, either.
This priest is admired by many people. He is an excellent teacher.
He’s also a man of great integrity. If he publicly states something, it’s because he believes it.
Haldan was here.” - 9th century, Norse graffiti etched onto part of the balcony of the Hagia Sophia, by one of the Varangian Guard.

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste, mikemac, diaduit

Offline Aulef

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2021, 06:46:55 AM »

People who believe in the "Qanon" conspiracy theory believe in all sort of crazy stuff to cope with the fact that Trump betrayed them, was an idiot, or lost. They kept on claiming that in ___ "more weeks" that something will happen to prove the theory correct.

You can read more about it here: https://www.cnet.com/news/qanon-faq-q-believers-are-still-waiting-for-jfk-jr-in-dallas/

I see. Weird story.

The pontificate thing I said was just 'thinking out loud'.

Some numbers have a powerful simbolic meaning in Sacred Scriptures. All I did was applying one of them to the number of Pontificates we've had since the liberal revolution in the Church. We may have to endure either one or two more such type of Popes before some great event (purification of the Church by schisms or other types of formal apostasies).

Anyway. Truth is we don't know what will happen but we should know what to do: Sacraments, interior life and penitence.
Tota pulchra es, Maria